For us stuck at home this weekend

Watching drum corps DVD's?

Catching the action online?

Playing your horn?

For Me I am practicing my soprano and listening to old clips on the tube channel.

How about you?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

catching the action online and calling my performing friends. listening to old shows.

and counting down until the scores come out.

Honestly, ignoring it until closer to retreat time...I can't afford teh video feeds now and would rather suffer of exult in a short time span instead of being dragged out the entire evening.

Besides...I'm finishing up work on En Garde's brass warmup/exercise book and need to finish that one before working on another piece for the corps.

Besides...I have US fencing to watch on tv!

Man....on the same day my Blue Devils go for the win...BDB ALMOST pulls it out, and the US women's sabre team -- MY weapon -- sweep the individual medals....life is good!

*now if I can just hit the lotto...*

Edited by 84BDsop

Buzzing with my tuba mouthpiece, watching random corp shows. Just got into DCI last year. I have alot of history to go through.

I come here for all the information. I've been coming here for a month now. By far one of the best communities on the internet.

Just watching DCI 93 Finals and other DVD's, checking things out on here from time to time the past week.

Have Labor Day planned out now that I'm cleared for travel since neck surgery 5 weeks ago. Woohoo!!! DCA Finals...and of course a visit to the relatives in Fairport.

Best of luck to all the corps tonight...do it PR!!

Honestly, ignoring it until closer to retreat time...I can't afford teh video feeds now and would rather suffer of exult in a short time span instead of being dragged out the entire evening.

Besides...I'm finishing up work on En Garde's brass warmup/exercise book and need to finish that one before working on another piece for the corps.

Besides...I have US fencing to watch on tv!

Man....on the same day my Blue Devils go for the win...BDB ALMOST pulls it out, and the US women's sabre team -- MY weapon -- sweep the individual medals....life is good!

*now if I can just hit the lotto...*

Wow you are having a great night!

On a different note how is the En Garde stuff coming along?

(prolly should have PMed but I'm too lazy)

Reading dcp threads

Exchanging emails about the state of the activity with old friends I marched with in the early to mid-1980's

Watching the videotape of 1990's top 6 with my daughter

Planning to see more live shows next year

Reading more dcp

I've done all of the above today!

Monitoring DCP, blue devils website and DCI.

Watching Bridgemen/Boston Crusaders Through the Years vids and random years from the 80s through the oughts.

Finishing up a drill for one of the high schools in the county I teach in.

Wow you are having a great night!

On a different note how is the En Garde stuff coming along?

(prolly should have PMed but I'm too lazy)

Slowly....got some really good advice from a long term corps staffer (nope...ain't saying the name...asked to remain in stealth mode) and am trying to set up a location for the planning meeting...in addition to working on the book. Things really won't pick up at all until after today (duh!)

I DID pass out a few corps business cards at Quarters, so hopefully that'll get some more bodies...and one of the people on the mailing list is a projectionist at the Woodland Hills theater, so she may have put the word out there as well.

Have yo had a chance to talk to folks in your area? PM me when you get the chance...we need to discuss one of the ideas we bounced off each other at Riverside.