Rochester Restaurants

So what are some good or unusual restaurants to eat at in Rochester. I'll be at the Best Western Marketplace Inn on Jefferson Road...so I'm looking for something not too far from there. Also maybe a couple places to go...or things to do on Sunday before the show...

Not sure where it is in relation to your hotel, but Dinosaur BBQ seems to be a popular place.

NICK TAHOU HOTS

It isn't Rochester unless you eat there...

You have to check out Famous Dave's BBQ

Jefferson Road has many good restaurants. Right next to your hotel is the Road House and across the street is a cool place call "Bugaboo Junction"

Red Lobster and Hooters are also very close. Not sure the Hooters is still there. With in a mile there is a huge Mall with a huge food court. Restaurants where you are will be no problem.

actually Richard - it's Bugaboo Creek FANTASTIC steak house - and Hooters is now "cheerleaders" ah well... same idea more clothes

the hotel is 3 long blocks east of Marketview Mall/Southtown with just about any restaurant you can possibly think of... you are in a major area

that said... Dinasaur bbq and Nick Tahou's are worth the trip downtown...

If you like Italian... I can point you toward some of the finest Italian restaurants anywhere

Rap48 Posted Today, 10:03 AM

"Not sure the Hooters is still there. "

I was under The Impression that the Hooters was closed down.

I'm not sure how far it is from where you are staying, but I have always liked Bogey's Wood Fired Grill

at 2500 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY 14626. They are a sports grill kind of place, but ther food is pretty good.

Thanks...that's certainly a start. Over the past two years we have been to the steak house and bugaboo creek...both good. We have saturday dinner (we don't attend prelims) and sunday early dinner/late lunch to take care of for this year...and I thought we might try (at least for one of those meals) to go somewhere specific to Rochester...someplace not available here in Philly...

actually Richard - it's Bugaboo Creek FANTASTIC steak house - and Hooters is now "cheerleaders" ah well... same idea more clothes

the hotel is 3 long blocks east of Marketview Mall/Southtown with just about any restaurant you can possibly think of... you are in a major area

that said... Dinasaur bbq and Nick Tahou's are worth the trip downtown...

If you like Italian... I can point you toward some of the finest Italian restaurants anywhere

Tom, Italian is good - pray tell where????