BIG SOUNDS IN MOTION

It's the last regular season contest before the Buccaneers and all of DCA descend on Rochester for championships!

Come check out some of DCA's finest at their finest as the Reading Buccaneers present

BIG SOUNDS IN MOTION

Saturday, August 23

7 p.m.

Governor Mifflin H.S. Stadium

101 S. Waverly Street

Shillington, PA (about 10 short miles from Reading interchange of the PA Turnpike on Business Route 222).

feautring:

BRIGADIERS

ROCHESTER CRUSADERS

WHITE SABERS

GRENADIERS

FUSION CORE

READING BUCCANEERS

and a special performance by the Buccaneers Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps

Reserved Seats are sold out. General admission seats are still available for $14.

For more information, visit www.readingbuccaneers.org or www.bigsoundsinmotion.com

Edited by TomMoore

So, ya think it'll be a good bet that we'll hear 'Oh Canada' at the show Tom?????

J

It's the last regular season contest before the Buccaneers and all of DCA descend on Rochester for championships!

Come check out some of DCA's finest at their finest as the Reading Buccaneers present

BIG SOUNDS IN MOTION

Saturday, August 23

7 p.m.

Governor Mifflin H.S. Stadium

101 S. Waverly Street

Shillington, PA (about 10 short miles from Reading interchange of the PA Turnpike on Business Route 222).

feautring:

BRIGADIERS

ROCHESTER CRUSADERS

WHITE SABERS

GRENADIERS

FUSION CORE

READING BUCCANEERS

and a special performance by the Buccaneers Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps

Reserved Seats are sold out. General admission seats are still available for $14.

For more information, visit www.readingbuccaneers.org or www.bigsoundsinmotion.com

We're excited that our friends from north of the border will be joining us! Welcome back, Grennies!

We're certainly looking forward to having them with us.

I was at Grenadiers rehearsal on the weekend. I know a lot of members and staff are excited to pull into Reading. As far as I can remember from '97 - '05, the years I marched, we never did the Reading show. I didn't march '04, so maybe they did then?

That is a nice line up of corps!

Good luck everyone!

Grenadies were scheduled to come to Reading in 2007, but unfortunately ended up being unable to join us. This is the first time Grennies will be at Big Sounds, and we welcome our drum corps friends from the north.

The Buccaneers' own Dan Fitzpatrick (member of the Pennsylvania Drum Corps Hall of Fame. associate member of the World Drum Corps Hall of Fame, and member of the Reading Buccaneer Hall of Fame) will play both the United States and Canadian National Anthems.

Tickets will be on sale at the stadium beginning at 10:00 a.m.

Amy L. Snook, Chr.

Big Sounds in Motion

Fusion is looking forward to performing for the crowd in Reading and participating in a great drum corps show!

We'll see you there!

So, ya think it'll be a good bet that we'll hear 'Oh Canada' at the show Tom?????

J

Indeed. By the illustrious Mr. Fitzpatrick.

It's going to be a great show!

good thing I looked...i thought it was still at Albright. what's parking like there...I cant believe it's only been 8 years but I forget :thumbup:

There are several decent sized lots on the school property -- the campus is both the high school and middle school. Plus there are lots of residential streets within a few blocks that have on-street parking.

If you were able to find a place to park at Albright, this should be easy by comparison.