Last 2008 MN Rehearsal for Chops

That's right, the season is ending so very quickly! At the end of this month, actually, and far away from our Minnesota fans. So, Chops is putting out an open invitation for anyone and everyone that is a drum corps fan to come on out to our last rehearsal in the state before the corps hops a bus for the 20-hour ride out to Rochester, NY.

From 6pm-10pm, we'll be at the St. Louis Park High School Football Field, at the corner of Dakota Ave. and Lake Street in St. Louis Park. Just get on Highway 7 and turn north on Wooddale Ave. (the intersection is west of Hwy 100 and east of Hwy 169), then hang a left onto Lake, or click here for the location on Google Maps.

What will you expect to see? Well, if you show up early you can catch warm-ups and sectionals, if you show up about halfway through you can catch visual coordination, or if you show up toward the end you can catch full ensemble coordination and the final run-throughs. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE LAST FULL RUN OF THE SHOW BEFORE WE LEAVE FOR NEW YORK, SHOW UP NO LATER THAN 9PM! That way you can get situated in the stands.

Come one! Come all! Come check out Chops before we go off to the DCA World Championships!

I'll keep bumping until you show up. You know who you are.

Is it me?

Are you talking about me?

:tongue:

Most of your MBI fans will already be on the bus headed East during your last rehearsal . . . but that doesn't mean we won't be cheering you on in Rochester! Have a great wrap up in Minnesota and we'll see you out East! Three world-class drum corps from Minnesota . . . ain't life grand! :thumbup:

Have a good trip, Choppy Chops. See you cats out in New York.

Have fun guys see ya in Rochester

:thumbup:

Hopefully all this rain clears up before rehearsal.

In the meantime, I have stuff to prepare for the week ahead of me in Rochester (yeah for the mother-in-law living out there that throws the corps a party after I&E).