Gulf Coast/ Frontier

Rap48

The may have headed for the hills.....but it looks like Gustav hit to the east of New Orleans, so their areas may not have been affected as much as previously thought....I HOPE that's the case.

My home is still floating in north 'Bama on the Tennessee River. She's been rockin' in the slip and strainin' the dock lines. Good thing I emptied the fridge before leaving. Might have some broken corps photo frames. I put the puter on the deck, off the desk. Whew!

I'm glad that the wunnerful GCS 'n Frontier folks seem to have arrived home fine and found no problems. Great visit. Missed ya' at the Clarion Sunday night.

Equipment arrived back in Houston proper at around 9pm last night. I crawled into my own bed at a little after 10.

Drive wasn't too bad. The overnight stay in Nashville gave Gustav a chance to slide further North before we got into his area. We picked up some light rain and winds between Memphis and Little Rock and stayed wet until we got into Texas. It cleared up as we hit 59 and headed South though.

Was a pleasure sharing a few cold beverages with you Cozy. Hope to see you again at the DCA South events....unless of course you take up Tom's offer to come march in Texas. :sad:

Mark.....lol

Trip back with the trailer was pretty smooth!

Cozy, it was nice being able to talk with you as always. Hopefully we get to many more times!

Mark.....lol

Trip back with the trailer was pretty smooth!

Cozy, it was nice being able to talk with you as always. Hopefully we get to many more times!

Thanks for your nice comments. Y'all are certainly some friendly folks! See ya' at the Clarion next year.

The Gulf Coast Sound folks are special. I do hope you get a cg that sticks around beyond the first weekend in May. Best of luck to Tom Huntley in his new role. Slash the budget. Slash the show. Slash....

Way to go Shennandoah Sound - welcome to the big dance....and great job in 2008!

Congrats MCL on your incredible season - y'all rocked the house!

Frontier - congrats on 2008 and thanks for your encouragement, perseverance and friendships.

CorpsVets - your performances in Rochester were magnificent.....a very enjoyable show, as always. (CV mello's RULE!)

A big Congrats to Alliance on your Class A win -

Thank you Vic Kulinski for your hard work and support of all the DCAS corps.

GO SOUTH !

Glad to hear all made it back.and the storm stayed away..(even for Mark :bigsmile: ) Dena, thanks for accolades.. DCA-South grows each year because of dedicated individuals.. thats what makes it fun..well.. maybe not all the time ..lol ... Best to you and GCS... ok..gotta go get the shutters ready for Ike..! GO DCA_SOUTH

Edited by hurcwave