Alumni Review

fraber

Does anyone have time to do an in-depth review of the Alumni Spectacular? Even one not so in-depth? We do this strictly for fun(?) and would really like to know how our efforts were received and perceived.

Frank

Does anyone have time to do an in-depth review of the Alumni Spectacular? Even one not so in-depth? We do this strictly for fun(?) and would really like to know how our efforts were received and perceived.

Frank

I did not have a chance to see anyone but the Cabs Alum and they rocked the house as usual. A lot of amazing energy and passion coming at ya all at once. DM Russo is an icon that never gets old, a true showman.

Frank

A Review can be read by checking out the GREAT "Play by Play" coverage of DCP along with Vidio Clips.

They did one heck of a job ALL WEEK END.

Including Prelims - Alumni Classic - Finals.

Can't get much better, that that!!!! Just search out the thread. and READ and SEE all that took place.

I marched with the Cabs Alumni. this weekend.

It was a performance to last me a lifetime. Truly amazing.

I've waited my whole life to do that! It took me 51 years, but better late than never.~grins~

On the other side of that fn fence! During finals weekend!

GOD! IT WAS SO COOL!

I just watched our opener, on youtube. It shows Pictures Of Spain and Perfidia.

Thanks to whoever posted it.

NOW WHERE'S THE REST?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I'm so ancious to see the rest. As is the corps, I'm sure.

We were pretty well toasted by the end of the performance. That field was cooking!

I felt sorry for the Honor guard. Having to stand in one place for as long as they did.

My sombrero is off to them. Kudos.

I'd especially like to thank my father. For being such a great inspiration and passing the gene on to me.

~shew~

I love my life!

I am so proud to be a member of the Hawthorne Cabalerros alumni corps.

Thank-you for fulfilling my, most desired, childhood dream.

A Review can be read by checking out the GREAT "Play by Play" coverage of DCP along with Vidio Clips.

They did one heck of a job ALL WEEK END.

Including Prelims - Alumni Classic - Finals.

Can't get much better, that that!!!! Just search out the thread. and READ and SEE all that took place.

Tommy,

I think what Jimmy and a whole bunch of other alumni corps members are looking for are opinions and feedback from the average folks in the stands. What sort of impact did each corps bring to the table? How did it come off? Any surprises? Kevin's play-by-play was good but it reported WHAT was being done, not necessarily HOW it was being done and how it affected the crowd. Criticism, even bad reviews, is always constructive to some extent. The corps members who put it on the line for the love of the activity really want to hear from the fans and/or critics.

Even an old dog needs a pat on the head every now and then.

Thanks, Kevin, John and dcp team for your great play-by-play and the video clips. It's difficult to tell, sometimes, how well you are doing as a corps while you are doing it.

Looking forward to next year already!

Ray