Grennies Thank You

We were so happy to have you at the Reading show! Thanks so much for making the long trek to our show and entertaining the fans. It was GREAT to see you back on the field!!!!

We were so happy to have you at the Reading show! Thanks so much for making the long trek to our show and entertaining the fans. It was GREAT to see you back on the field!!!!

Grenadiers like many corps' have always done the long bus ride thing..goes with the territory.......when my good buddy Don decided we had to go DCA ..little did I know that meant leaving Kingston at Midnight on Friday night and arriving to most of our destinations..at 7.00 a.m. the next morning!!! and then setting up.., practicing , most of the day,shower, show...back on the bus and home sometime Sunday...work on Monday!!! Holy Crapp...what a life....yet we are all in it together....from up here in canada to down there in georgia ,texas florida and way way way out west.....Minnesota Wisconsin..etc..etc.. DCA ROCKS for sure!!! ..note..we used to do the friday till sunday every week-end....and oh my...................... :ph34r: Connecticut was some long haul!!! :tongue::sad::ph34r:

As someone once said "Go Biggie or Go Home!"

Work those chops biggie..from what I read on this site...you and Gordo and the Josh man are going to be awesome!!!! :tongue:

Work those chops biggie..from what I read on this site...you and Gordo and the Josh man are going to be awesome!!!! :music:

Rumour has it that some people are on the move...that's cool..but if you need something other than the great program offered by Shackleton and company ..give me a brief e-mail with your thoughts ideas and goals... If Brenda's "wraps, and special meals as well as goodie desserts are not the bonus then enjoy..but remember.......you are always always welcome!!! Snare70@yahoo.com.......give me a reason to bake you some cookies!!!! :tongue::smile: and of course always a cold "canadian" Have fun!!!

Thankyou Grennies, Its great to see Canada back in the game and you are a great representative.

I've heard St Johns is looking like they may make it out also.

Thankyou Grennies, Its great to see Canada back in the game and you are a great representative.

I've heard St Johns is looking like they may make it out also.

love to see a dozen corps from Canada!!!! Man way back when...if anyone remembers......Ambassadors, Commanders, Royalaires, Kavaliers,Grenadiers,Imperial Knights, and that was just the Seniors...and I kow I have left lots out but my memory is... well....junior corps was even more awesome...and corps from the gta and then quebec omg junior a junior b even junior c...jeez what we had where did everyone go...lol guess we grew up, had children and went on.....drum corps.....such a great activity.......a lifetime of memories........come on let's do it again..just one more time eh??? life is too short......do it now!!! love and peace :lol::worthy: :worthy: :tongue::smile: