Hey.....it could be worse.....

I assume you're talking weather

actually... Rochester only had a few drops this afternoon... really pretty nice... but not like last weekend's beauty

State College, a mere two hours away was pretty dry when PSU kicked off.

down here, we were watching Noah float by

yup and today is another near perfect day in paradise... keep forecasting rain but nothing much develops... 69 and sunny right now

yup and today is another near perfect day in paradise... keep forecasting rain but nothing much develops... 69 and sunny right now

I'm in Cincinnati this month. It's rained here some. Yesterday, we went to a marching band contest with the U. of Cincy Marching Band in Troy, OH, while the football team was being mauled at Oklahoma. I picked the grand hs winner, Dir. Doug McCollough's Beavercreek HS. Fairfield HS looked great! McCollough marched percussion at Marion Cadets, and his first hs gig in Dayton was putting a d&bc on the halftime field!!!

Nick Angelis, Star of Indiana/Blast! snare, now UC staff, judged. Steve "Hairbear" Masters runs the pit. Dr. Terren Frenz, Ohio Brass Factory founder/dir., is the UC director. Tammy Fallon does cg.

Weather was perfect, like Rochester all day long. UC Band looked fantastic in (recruitment) exhibition. Kickbutt percussion.

Back to the guitar lessons I mentioned, Dennis. Sore fingertips. Lotsa journalism....