I know it's early, what dates are finals weekend falling

wolf1

I want to put in my vacation request yesterday so I don't miss out like I did this year.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by wolf1

thanks, i am at work with limited viewing of the internets..............

Home now. If a site is blocked, a site is blocked. As "progressive" as WFM (Foods that are Whole Market) thinks it is, they're pretty tight with network security.............

I want to put in my vacation request yesterday so I don't miss out like I did this year.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for bringing this up. :thumbup: I too am making plans for next year. I will be spending either a few days before or after in Lake Placid, NY. Now I can get to work on that, (A little non drum corps wife pleasing. If any of you know what I mean. She is from that area. :whistle: )

For a Great (non drum corps wife pleasing) up there check out the Sam Patch boat about 20 Min. south of Rochester....3 trips a day on the Erie Canal and they take you up and down a lock, I never knew how that whole lock thing was able to lift boats up to the great lakes....great narration and Quality wines and beers on board...no food but can bring aboard from places by the dock....good for shopping/strolling...la la la But make reservations.... :thumbup::whistle:

http://rocwiki.org/Mary_Jemison_&_Sam_Patch_Tour_Boats

It's always Labor Day Weekend which is the first weekend in September.