The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps

The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps Is pleased to announce our open house and registration on October 19th from 12:00pm till 7:00pm at the Lansdale Catholic high school.

Anyone who is interested in joining this all age Drum corps who has a thirst for music performance and the thrill of playing come out to join this new exciting corps. we have openings in all sections of Brass, Percussion and guard.

we ask that you come early for the meet and greet and registration and at 1pm we will break off to sectionals to begin our new program of music for the 2009 season.

horns: bring a mouthpiece or horn if you have one.

Percussion: Bring your sticks/mallets

Guard: please wear comfortable clothes.

We look forward to having you come out to be what will be a new beginning in the Philadelphia area.

For more information please contact me directly at PhillyBrassminicorps@Gmail.com or visit our site at:

WWW.SoundsofPhiladelphiaDrumCorps.org

John,

Again, it was a pleasure to chat with you at the Clarion.

Best of luck with SoP. Keep us posted. Make it happen!!

Cozy,

No, the pleasure was all mine to have the opportunity to chat with you. i will be sending you a full posting for you to look over at your leisure for possible posting. and you are welcome to our outing to come and see what happens..

Hey Barry,..................you know we'll be rooting for you up here in the north west corner of the state..............All the Best!

Thanks Gary,

I am hoping for the best to happen and we will be seeing you in Albany i hope.. I'll be rooting for you all in MCA since we do hope to be there as well next year with our Philly Sounds mini Corps.

You should see if Archie would let you have an information table at their show next weekend.

I will be there this weekend, just look for the staff shirt with our logo on it and you'll find me......

Always thought a Philadelphia Corps would do very well in today's drum corps scene. Best of luck!

Always thought a Philadelphia Corps would do very well in today's drum corps scene. Best of luck!

Thanks Andrew,

please feel free to stop by our open house.......

"Always thought a Philadelphia Corps would do very well in today's drum corps scene. Best of luck!"

lol

Bill hooten just turned over in his grave and started singing Irish Eye's are Smiling...

and Where's Jimmy McConkey when you need him... or was that Yul Brenner

I apologize to all you young 'uns who have no idea what I'm talking about...