Drum corps simulation game

if anyone creates an indoor drumline, please sign up for Drum-o-rama on opening day

....didn't mean to make it on opening day....wish there was a rescheduling option :laugh:

Yeah, I didn't mean to make mine on opening day either. Then I see where you pick the day and I wonder how I could have missed it...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone creates an indoor drumline, please sign up for Drum-o-rama on opening day

....didn't mean to make it on opening day....wish there was a rescheduling option :laugh:

Post something on the bug reports forum. I had a similar issue and they were able to move my competition to the day I actually wanted it on.

I suspect that a lot of the opening day competitions have the same issue.

The only problem with rescheduling a competition that already has people attending is that when you move it you might move it to a day where one of those groups is already at a competition.

How can you miss that date box anyways? :laugh:

My problem was not that I missed the date box, but that I didn't realize that the form information for creating the competition wasn't retained if there was an error while making the competition. So, in other words, I made a mistake on my first submission ,and when I went to resubmit I failed to notice the date had reset to Oct. 5th.

Wow! My show has 10/10 corps performing, and I just created it last night!

Line up:

WORLD:

Aborted Fetus Sideshow

Creston

Shadow II

Southern Soundwave

Storm Brigade

Sunset Knights

The Bombasters

The Dreadnoughts

OPEN:

The White Knights

CLASS A:

North East Marching Storm

Awesome...now what?

I joined (Vivace). I also have one on opening day... but mine was full before I even thought about joining. lol

haha, I thought the same thing when I read it.

BTW, I just made a guard (Southeastern Independent) with a show if anyone wants to join it. I think it's like Southeastern Regional of Champions or something.

I like this one better:

http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/

Hey, I gotta self-promote :laugh:

What he said!