Hurricane Hiring

:shutup: Greetings drum corps fans

Looks like an already strong design team just got a bit stronger!!! As a former (and soon to be current) member of the Ct. Hurricanes I really hate to see Dave Dion go but my friend the "'Boston Rabbit" informes me that this was a mutual decision in the process of taking the Hurcs to the next level. The addition of Michael Klesch as brass arranger absolutley will tighten up a brass section well on its way to being on par with an already VERY strong visual caption. Storm warnings are flying high as the 2009 season approaches.WALK PROUD AND THINK OF THUNDER!!!

In case you didn't see it, there is already a thread about this on this page. You can find it here, newb.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...howtopic=118630

i didn't know enthusiasm could only be expressed 1 thread at a time....BTW ..the "newb" marched in the Hurcs before you were born !

"newb" would be in reference to the amount of posts on DCp and being a "newbie" here on this forum.

i didn't know enthusiasm could only be expressed 1 thread at a time....BTW ..the "newb" marched in the Hurcs before you were born !

Yes, it's kind of frowned upon on message boards. You see, if there's already a topic posted, and someone else posts the same topic, the boards get clogged with too many of the same topics, and the more important ones get pushed down, people get irate...it's quite annoying to some people. Not really me per se, but well...there it is.

And please refer to Ms. Duguay's above response to my "newb" comment. I wish more people would learn simple netiquette terminology. Of course, with you having only 215 posts, I understand why you didn't know the term yet. Carry on.

Edited by bumo27