So. Cal H.S. Band Needs Uniforms/Help!

They were able to take the bulldog off the uniform on Friday and get the kids fitted and ready for Saturdays competition. Anyone who has ever gone through the process of getting uniforms ready for students know how big of a job this must have been for them to accomplish in one day. Here's the pictures that were emailed to me.

10-18-08015.jpg

10-18-08009.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still in awe of how DCP came togther so fast to help them out. Where's that group hug smilie again? You people are all AWESOME!

here you go Jeffie

icon_grouphug.gif

I totally agree with ya on how awesome this has been :)

those kids are lookin rather sharp in those uniforms :)

I'm in awe of the response that this has received. I bet these kids would be surprised, yet honored to find out how much attention they have received from across the country. Kudos to you Rocketman for getting the ball rolling for them!!

I'm in awe of the response that this has received. I bet these kids would be surprised, yet honored to find out how much attention they have received from across the country. Kudos to you Rocketman for getting the ball rolling for them!!

No no, I was just the messenger. DCP took this and ran with it. I'll hopefully be seeing them on 11/2.

No no, I was just the messenger. DCP took this and ran with it. I'll hopefully be seeing them on 11/2.

Had you not stepped up and posted that this band was in need they would've never gotten uniforms :) so give yourself a pat on the back Jeff... come on don't be bashful :)

Had you not stepped up and posted that this band was in need they would've never gotten uniforms :) so give yourself a pat on the back Jeff... come on don't be bashful :)

Bashful! Moi? Dopey perhaps!