Furniture for sale

TheMoonlightChef

I asked admins where i could put this and no one got back to me. SO if this is in the wrong place, move it to the correct location.

Hey everyone.

Glenn and I are selling our red couch and 3 piece wall unit to upgrade to more comfortable, spacious, and 'flat screen TV friendly' furniture.

Attached are pictures of the items being sold. If you, or anyone in your family, or possibly friends and friends of friends, have any use for these things, please contact me or have them contact me ASAP.

Prices are negotiable, but asking price for the couch is $500 -- Cranberry Jacquard fabric with detailed woodwork on the legs.

And the 3 piece solid pine wall unit is $2500 with a TV thrown into the deal. Originally purchased from Huffman Koos.

Anyone that has been to our house knows that these pieces are in great condition.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

CHEERS!!

Glenn and Laura

DSCN1122resize.jpg

DSCN1124resize.jpg

DSCN1119resize.jpg

Edited by TheMoonlightChef

You're gonna have a hard time selling that. It's nowhere near big enough for a flat screen LCD. It is a beautiful piece though.

Is that an original Nintendo on the bottom shelf there?

I bet you could sell THAT faster. :sleeping:

Edited by bumo27

Put that stuff on Craigslist or eBay. Unfortunately you are going to have to work on those prices to move that stuff. Checking those two websites for sold stuff will let you know where to start with pricing.

Put that stuff on Craigslist or eBay. Unfortunately you are going to have to work on those prices to move that stuff. Checking those two websites for sold stuff will let you know where to start with pricing.

These items are on both sites aforementioned.

I do not need selling advice, I need someone to buy these things.

Pictures are fine, and prices are negotiable.

Thanks sir.

Edited by TheMoonlightChef

All future advice withheld per author's request. To bad though, I am the ebay and auction gallery king of my region. Good luck.