Attention All Age Outs

Would most certainly consider it......though not likely this season. I've got 10 more months till my term expires chairing the board for a community brass band and that eats up alot of my spare time and energy.

I hear ya......but the invite is always open to you so if your ever in the area and the corp is practicing, stop by and say hello...

Rick Tabor

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then this should be under the ALUMNI forum.

people who still want to MARCH should join a real DCA corps.

Did not get the original topic.

LOL!

Imagine my surprise when good old Louie Louie had a post... and it was negative.

Shocked. Shocked I am.

Good luck this year BMEN! Hope it goes well and I get a chance to see youze guyze soon. Love ya!

LOL!

Good luck this year BMEN! Hope it goes well and I get a chance to see youze guyze soon. Love ya!

Miss you too! There are less Hawaiian shirt wearing members without us!

The purpose of this corps is quite simple...To have fun and to share the fun with all. EVERYBODY has fun!

---------------

The best answer yet !!!

And good to see you here Marwan... hope all is well. Miss you.

OK Gang,

After seeing how many people are looking at this thread (and im happy you are), let me sweetin the pot a little with one word "Pagliacci",

let me also add that its the full version of the Bridgemen hit........ now does that help some of you horn players make up your mind ?

Drummers, Dennis Delucia is writing some sweet parts to this tune, come on down and see and play for yourself, its all about the groove.

Thats all im gonna tell ya til november.....hey i have an idea...come on down in november and hear Pagliacci live and in person !!!!!!

The hornline knows the song already heck they played it at the open house !!!!! man for the first time played it rocked.... !!!!

One of my buddies in the contra section (CBA) asked me to send out an invite to contra players that want to come down . The guys and gals want to go out with i dont know how many contras this year.....so there it is.....this section is tight, and gets tighter with each practice.....but take that all with a grain of salt cause im a drummer and what do we know about the horn section LOLOL

See you all soon

Rick Tabor (drumline) lol

Edited by Hydrodrill

Pass. Love 'ya, but I'm not marching if I'm not competing.

Pinwiz, in my experience over the years I found that it's not wise to tempt or provoke the Bridgemen because you never know what the hell they're going to do next. :thumbup:

Pass. Love 'ya, but I'm not marching if I'm not competing.

Hey Pinwiz,

Man thats cool, to each his/her own. Its people like you that Im reaching out to by the way.....I know you want to compete but there may be others like you out there that dont want to compete but would like to just perform and entertaintain the crowds and thats why I put this thread out on DCP.

I hope one day you get the chance to compete and feel that rush again, and thanks for your post....

Rick Tabor

Pinwiz, in my experience over the years I found that it's not wise to tempt or provoke the Bridgemen because you never know what the hell they're going to do next. :thumbup:

Very funny Piper lol,

Those days are over "I think lol" the only thing the Bridgemen are trying to do now a days is to put the best corp on the field that we can and give all the DCI and DCA crowds the show of the evening..... in our own special way....

With all the aged out talent out there, Im just offering an opportunity to all of them to march with a drumcorp legend. We all have lives after drumcorps and still the fire may burns for alot of ex-corp members ( it did for me ), the Bridgemen offers a way to put out that fire with a quality drumcorps experience. We still get all hyped up before a performance just like we were competing, but its nice to know we're not being judged and we can leave it all on the field for the crowd !!!!!!

Rick Tabor