Attention All Age Outs

Hello all you Drumcorp nutz out there,

Well the great news for all of you still on the fencers is that the ranks of the Bridgemen are still open !!!!!! and the next good news is that we have rehearsals coming up in march so you can come down and join or just watch.....

The rehearsal dates are as follows March 1, 21, and 22nd...... all at St Andrews Hall in good ole Bayonne, NJ and they start at 12 noon til 6pm

Naturally there is spots in all areas..... come on down and fill one or make one even bigger than it is !!!!!

The Drumline had a clinic last weekend and a few DCP'ers were in the house to see the show (not only us but Tommy Igoe and others)....and the review the drumline got was very favorable with high comliments on the new drum solo that Dennis Delucia wrote this year........We can use a couple more snares to fill the line out, so if ya want the challange of a great drum book why not stop on by and sit in ..... you might just join up after that :)

Remember MARCH 1ST 21ST AND 22ND ST ANDREWS HALL BAYONNE, N J 12 NOON

Rick Tabor

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I encourage anybody who wants to have a GREAT time to go check out the Bridgemen! My only real contact with them was in 1982 after the Bayonne show... They hosted this awesome party right there in the parking lot after the show. There we all were under some huge bridge partying with the best! The Bridgemen... They made ALL of us feel welcome and wow what a party! Oh and have you seen the Bridgemen girls! :blink:

Have fun... show up and be a Bridgemen! Wish I could! It is the 3000 miles that are stopping me!

I miss my B-men family :blink:

Had a blast, look forward to doing it again someday, best wishes to all and certainly encourage the fence sitters to get on board!

whoa whoa whoa...

spanish dreams????!!!!???

I think I have to change my pants, LOL!!!!

have to love the one 5/4 bar in there at the beginning of the trumpet solo.

CANNOT WAIT to see and hear that tune on the field, I have been waiting 30 years for that tune to be played again and I am only 23 years old!!! LOL

goodluck guys~!!! looking forward to it!!!

Joey O.

whoa whoa whoa...

spanish dreams????!!!!???

I think I have to change my pants, LOL!!!!

have to love the one 5/4 bar in there at the beginning of the trumpet solo.

CANNOT WAIT to see and hear that tune on the field, I have been waiting 30 years for that tune to be played again and I am only 23 years old!!! LOL

goodluck guys~!!! looking forward to it!!!

Joey O.

why wait Joey come on down to Bayonne on the 21 and 22 of march heck make a weekend out of it....go to the city and come on down to Bayonne and sit in if you wish.... and have some fun....

I miss my B-men family :blink:

Had a blast, look forward to doing it again someday, best wishes to all and certainly encourage the fence sitters to get on board!

and we miss you too pal, more than you know !!!!!!!!

I encourage anybody who wants to have a GREAT time to go check out the Bridgemen! My only real contact with them was in 1982 after the Bayonne show... They hosted this awesome party right there in the parking lot after the show. There we all were under some huge bridge partying with the best! The Bridgemen... They made ALL of us feel welcome and wow what a party! Oh and have you seen the Bridgemen girls! :blink:

Have fun... show up and be a Bridgemen! Wish I could! It is the 3000 miles that are stopping me!

the parties are still happening Big Bad !!!!!! and its only 2995 miles stop complaining and come on down lololol

Well the great news for all of you still on the fencers is that the ranks of the Bridgemen are still open !!!!!! and the next good news is that we have rehearsals coming up in march so you can come down and join or just watch.....

The rehearsal dates are as follows March 1, 21, and 22nd...... all at St Andrews Hall in good ole Bayonne, NJ and they start at 12 noon til 6pm

Naturally there is spots in all areas..... come on down and fill one or make one even bigger than it is !!!!!

The Drumline had a clinic last weekend and a few DCP'ers were in the house to see the show (not only us but Tommy Igoe and others)....and the review the drumline got was very favorable with high comliments on the new drum solo that Dennis Delucia wrote this year........We can use a couple more snares to fill the line out, so if ya want the challange of a great drum book why not stop on by and sit in ..... you might just join up after that :)

Rick Tabor

bump Bridgemen style lol

Rick Tabor

SUNDAY MARCH 1ST IN BAYONNE 12-6 AT ST ANDREWS HALL ALL YOU DRUMMERS OUT THERE GOT WHAT IT TAKES COME ON DOWN AND CHECK IT OUT SAME GOES FOR ALL YOU HORN PLAYERS AND COLOR GUARD....

RANKS ARE CLOSING SOON DONT GET LEFT OUT ON WHAT PROMISES TO BE AN OUTRAGEOUS SEASON.....

Edited by Hydrodrill

ATTENTION ALL DRUMMERS..............................

THE BRIDGEMEN ARE LOOKING FOR A COUPLE SNARE DRUMMERS.....YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO PLAY A DENNIS DELUCIA BOOK ?

CAN YOU COMMIT TO ALL THE REHEARSALS AND SHOWS FOR THE SEASON ?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS THAN BAYONNE, NJ IS THE PLACE FOR YOU THIS SUNDAY MARCH 1ST AT ST ANDREWS HALL AND 12:00 NOON !!!!!!!!!

EVEN IF YOUR NOT A SNARE, AND WANT A CHALLENGING DRUM BOOK, AND CAN MAKE THE COMMITMENT COME ON DOWN.......

RANKS WILL BE CLOSED SOON SO DONT WASTE TIME.....BE THERE..... YOU WONT BE SORRY I PROMISE.......

LET ME JUST SAY THE BOOK ISNT WATERED DOWN.....YOUR GOING TO BE CHALLENGED OVER AND OVER....BRING YOUR GAME CHOPS TO REHEARSAL :)