What Do Kids Buy While On Tour?

I've heard of one instance in DCA where bungee cords were used to build a hammock across the aisle between luggage racks. There were pictures, but I don't have them.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of one instance in DCA where bungee cords were used to build a hammock across the aisle between luggage racks. There were pictures, but I don't have them.

its on DCEye the caption is something to the sound of Cadets Suspend Horn Captain.

I had to buy towels and new shorts after wrecking/losing all mine by the time we left California!

I still have one of the pairs of shorts now... good old Walmart :blink:

Edited by Feet

I know you can't really buy this but this applies to getting used to tour. Not only do you have to get used to showering in front of people but you have to get used to using the bathroom in front of people. I know it sounds nasty and it kind of is but lets just say some bathrooms you go to you have more privacy than others.

You can also save money at the laundromat if you bring detergent with you.

Two years I brought some zip lock bags in my suit case. The third year our section pitched in and bought a big box of it.

Not a necessity if you already are packing heavy but deffinitley helps out if you are broke on tour.