Kingston Grenadiers 2009

Great start to a historic year for Grenadiers. Please check our homepage for updates www.kingstongrenadiers.com

Don, your absolutely right, it was a great camp this past weekend. Great start, to the 50th Anniversary. Some wonderful surprises. Go gett'em Grennies. For more information feel free to go to www.kingstongrenadiers.com

Doug Smith

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don, your absolutely right, it was a great camp this past weekend. Great start, to the 50th Anniversary. Some wonderful surprises. Go gett'em Grennies. For more information feel free to go to www.kingstongrenadiers.com

Doug Smith

Next installment of the 2009 Grenadiers coming Dec 20th & 21st. Be THERE. 'ARTISTRY IN COLOR" what a show.

Doug Smith

Grenadiers

Like my favourite colour JenHa! Looks like we will need plenty.

Well Don I wish we (the Oney Clan and yes Jake REALLY was looking forward to marching) could join you on this years ride (you even picked a show I would love) but as life would have it we can not. Heather came home today after the removal of her 2nd tumor. We are headed down a long dark road. We all wish you guys the best of luck (although not needed) going into this year. Remember if you need anything from down here don't hesitate to ask. Tell Randy to have a beer for me & Beth. As always take care my friend.

Hands up baby hands up............. give me your heart.

Bill

P.S. I may need that favor now more than ever (rainbows mean alot more now)

Have fun and good luck OH friends of mine.

Well Don I wish we (the Oney Clan and yes Jake REALLY was looking forward to marching) could join you on this years ride (you even picked a show I would love) but as life would have it we can not. Heather came home today after the removal of her 2nd tumor. We are headed down a long dark road. We all wish you guys the best of luck (although not needed) going into this year. Remember if you need anything from down here don't hesitate to ask. Tell Randy to have a beer for me & Beth. As always take care my friend.

Hands up baby hands up............. give me your heart.

Bill

P.S. I may need that favor now more than ever (rainbows mean alot more now)

Bill,

You just need to pick up the phone and thats all. You know I don`t forget that stuff. Both Brenda and I lend our support and think of Heather often. You never know maybe there will be that "pot of gold" at the end this rainbow. Keep your chin up brother.

Don