Golden Eagles Mini Corps Announcement

Hey.......thanks for the kudos everyone. This show will be sure to get everyone on their feet. We are definitely anxious to get started.

If anyone out there on Long Island or the surrounding areas want to come to the open house, you are more than welcome to stop down and say hello. Hey.....bring your horn, sit in, and who knows.......you just may get hooked!!!

I plan on stopping by - but I don't have a horn, then again, I don't play one either........lol

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can be in the color gahd.

you can be in the color gahd.

I love the new Golden Eagles logo thingy!!

You guys are definately my favorite mini corps. Not only can you play good, your just a GREAT bunch of people all around.

I will NEVER forget coming to practice in 2004, the first year we won :tongue: , and I looked at the backs of all the chairs and there were Cab jackets, Sky jackets, Bush jackets, Golden Eagle jackets and Tommy Martin said "See what great things happen when you all bring it together!!" That will ALWAYS stick with me and together, members from all different groups, we brought it together and took home the medal.............ah, good times, good times!!!

Have a great year guys!!!!

I love the new Golden Eagles logo thingy!!

You guys are definately my favorite mini corps. Not only can you play good, your just a GREAT bunch of people all around.

I will NEVER forget coming to practice in 2004, the first year we won :tongue: , and I looked at the backs of all the chairs and there were Cab jackets, Sky jackets, Bush jackets, Golden Eagle jackets and Tommy Martin said "See what great things happen when you all bring it together!!" That will ALWAYS stick with me and together, members from all different groups, we brought it together and took home the medal.............ah, good times, good times!!!

Have a great year guys!!!!

Thanks Holly........wish you and Ralph could join us again. This show is going to BLOW PEOPLE AWAY!, just like we did in 2004.

Trust me....ECHANO will be fun to play (I should say, fun to play AGAIN.....at least for me!!!!!!) :smile:

2 more days people....2 more days

If you not sure about marching, or you think that paying all of your dues to compete in DCA/DCI, or just dont have that kind of experience yet, c'mon down and check us out. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

TODAY IS THE DAY PEOPLE!!!

C'mon down to the firehouse and check us out.

Have some fun, and meet some great people along the way.

Hope to see you all there!!

I was there, it was good, real good :happy: