2009 Connecticut Hurricanes Open House Location Announced

The Naugatuck, Ct. high school band will serve as the host for the Ct. Hurricanes open house/first rehearsal on Sunday December 7th from 10-5. Band director Bob Kogut served as a marching member and instructor for the Hurricanes for many years and has supported the corps since then. A full...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...4&Itemid=39

• 1 month later...

The open house is this Sunday, December 7th from 10-5 at Naugatuck High School! The event is being sponsored by the wonderful Naugatuck High School Marching Band. We are all very excited about the upcoming season and expect a strong turnout. Please come check out the 2009 Connecticut Hurricanes. For details visit the Connecticut Hurricanes or email Phil Waselik for more information.

Edited by dolphin6704

The open house is this Sunday, December 7th from 10-5 at Naugatuck High School! The event is being sponsored by the wonderful Naugatuck High School Marching Band. We are all very excited about the upcoming season and expect a strong turnout. Please come check out the 2009 Connecticut Hurricanes. For details visit the Connecticut Hurricanes or email Phil Waselik for more information.

:thumbdown: Veterans as well as many new prospective members will be in attendance on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones this Sunday as we look to build on a very succesful 2008 season.

as an old phart i don't think i will ever get used to 3 months of silence ! (no horns or drums) i know the braintrust has been working overtime and are pumped to get this storm rolling! so sunday WILL be an exciting day! ROCK ON HURCS !!!!!... :thumbdown:

It will definately be awesome!!!

Many people will be there. We are expecting many new faces. Vinny is correct, I can not wait to see the new as well as the returning.

I might actually be making the trek from Ithaca. I love the corps too much to stay away.

I'm really looking forward to this Sunday! I hear theres going to be a big turn out! I can't wait for the season to begin!