Lake Erie Thunder Open House

Nick,

I told you that Blousemen had 40 leads, 40 second and thirds, 40 mellos, 40 baritones, 40 contras and 40 cymbals...

Donny

And that was just at their first rehearsal. By the time they took the field their company front stretched from Cory to Jamestown. :thumbup:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

I told you that Blousemen had 40 leads, 40 second and thirds, 40 mellos, 40 baritones, 40 contras and 40 cymbals...

Donny

All when you were 40? Then, why did you play 5th Alto that year? We have Alto's. In fact, we have Soprano's, Alto's, Tenors, and Basses. We're ready to play.

......"and now, entering the field, from Erie, Pennsylvania".................Can't wait to hear that again. I gotta couple years left. How 'bout Bill Hoyt? He's still marching. I lost 75 lbs.........I'm in shape and ready. Not much grey hair either.

And chicks still dig me. Life's good.

I'm Nick

I know Donny Allen

All when you were 40? Then, why did you play 5th Alto that year? We have Alto's. In fact, we have Soprano's, Alto's, Tenors, and Basses. We're ready to play.

......"and now, entering the field, from Erie, Pennsylvania".................Can't wait to hear that again. I gotta couple years left. How 'bout Bill Hoyt? He's still marching. I lost 75 lbs.........I'm in shape and ready. Not much grey hair either.

I'm Nick

I know Donny Allen

gotta bump...............things start happenin' Sat. Don't worry folks, I'll keep ya posted.

Edited by SoloSop420

Don't worry Nick.....Donny forgot the swinette and flatulette sections. He had the latter playing basso fromunda at 6 ffffff's

Good luck on a very successful open house and season......

Joe (I know Nick.....even if he's lost 75 lbs)

I'm Nick

I know Donny Allen

Hey Cheez......just remember it's LLRR :whip:

also, you ain't old enuf to be a elder statesman.......close, but not :whip:

Joe

I was thinkin,....I dont know whether Ima be able to keep up with E5's kids in his drumline..... :whip:

i might end up being the elder statesman in that drumline.....I hope not. :whip:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Best of luck to everyone in Erie this weekend and thanks for the hospitality last month... it was most enjoyable.

You bet.....run fast Forrest......just don't show dem utes alla yer tricks......like the flammarattamadiddles an' stuff :whip:

Joe

I would be an elder statesman to those kids.....and i mean KIDS,...looks like this OLDER fella might have to run rings around these kids!....that better joe lol