Greetings from Joey Pero

JoeSop1

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well and that life is bringing blessings and peace to you.

As promised I am keeping you all in the know. My debut record release, "Resonance" is just about finished and I wanted to let you know that you can listen to select tracks on my myspace music page.

Myspace Link

I can't wait to hear what you all think and please friend request me and join my mailing list, even if you think you are already signed up (there was an issue with many of the early names being lost)

I can't wait to for all of this years show ideas to be announced and I look forward to seeing some of the shows next summer.

As always, warmest regard to you and yours!

Joey

Great stuff!

Get that CD out ! Porkchop

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff!

Get that CD out ! Porkchop

Joe Joe Cocomo

The playing is awesome, the charts are great. I've been sending the link to everyone I know. Even my granddaughter thinks you incredible. As you know, she's a beginner on Trumpet. After seeing you in Syracuse and getting to meet you after the show, you were all that she could talk about. You are an inspiration to her.Keep up the excellent work and I hope you make a million.

We had a ball working together with Empire.

BTW-Don't ever forget "AL!!!!" LOL

Steve Cooley

Awesome stuff Joey, looking forward to the release!

all GREAT stuff! i enjoyed how the vocal scatting is woven with your trumpet licks and harmonized and the "call and response" riffs are top notch.and yes it is hard to put out a record in these days of prefabricated "pop"stars and lip-syncing cheerleaders!such musical prowess as yours is refreshing to hear! BTW:GREAT bass lines as well.who is the player?were they played on an electric or on keys?

Glad you like it. All of the live bass riffs are on upright played by Bill Moring. Birth, Defying Gravity and Wrapt are with keys. I really appreciate the comment on prowess. It's really fun to conceptualize an album and bring the thoughts and ideas to life. Trial and error, checks and balances. Starting out with notes (on legal pad and staff paper) and finding out what materializes.

Music is something we all can share. It allows us to resonate quite deeply; and communicate.

Joey

Joey,

you are very welcome for anything that I have done to help you play ...(gulp) ...like that. But I am quite sure the work YOU did made that happen.

I thought Doug was your other manager LOL...

Donny

Ultimately, we all have to do the work to reach our goals. You have been a force that served as support and affirmation. We are manifestations of our upbringing. I'm very humbled and fortunate to have had the experiences that have presented themselves.

Unfortunately, Doug, or, DRM management, had to let me go because of a breach of contract. I didn't meet their GR attendance quota in 2001. :thumbup:

Thanks again man! Hope to see you over Thanksgiving.

Joey