*OFFICIAL* 2009 BRIGADIERS Thread

cone256

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chris- we are sorry that you had to miss this weekend. Like you, we are all looking forward to January. The weekend was successful on many accounts, but most importantly for me- we have succeeded in changing the "sound" of the Brigadiers brass. It was amazing the number of individuals that were able to hear the differences in arranging styles- and the smiles were plentiful. Have a great holiday my friend- see you in January with the rest of your tuba crew.

Thanks Chris- we are sorry that you had to miss this weekend. Like you, we are all looking forward to January. The weekend was successful on many accounts, but most importantly for me- we have succeeded in changing the "sound" of the Brigadiers brass. It was amazing the number of individuals that were able to hear the differences in arranging styles- and the smiles were plentiful. Have a great holiday my friend- see you in January with the rest of your tuba crew.

Since I'm on break during the next camp I think I'll come up to Canastota to hear this new sound. Sounds like a GREAT start, to what will be a GREATER summer for the Brigadiers! :thumbdown: