Thanks, Bucs!

Just wanted to say "thank you" to the Reading Buccaneers for giving Barbara and me the opportunity to attend the corps' annual banquet Saturday.

Thanks to all of you who stopped by to say "hi" to Barbara (and me). Like I said at the banquet, the Bucs are one of the drum corps organizations who have welcomed us as if we were members of your family, and we are grateful for that. Things like this really help lift Barbara's spirits.

We had a great time. The food was terrific, and the Inn at Reading was a very nice place for an overnight stay.

In fact, we had such a good time that we are thinking about attending next year's banquet.

You've been warned. :rolleyes:

Fran

It was our pleasure to have you and Barbara join us, Fran! The end of one drum corps season and the beginning of another is always time to reflect and celebrate, and we're glad you both could share it with us. Barb's improvement makes it all the sweeter.

Edited by TomMoore

how much food did Gut eat?

I'm not sure of the total, but I did notice that there was a separate buffet table just for him. :thumbdown:

Fran