Madison Scouts Visual Staff

Dont know if anyone has posted yet, but the visual staff has been added to the staff website. What does everyone think?

http://www.madisonscouts.org/Madison%20Scouts/Staff.html

Personally, I'm pretty stinkin stoked about this. I'll hopefully get to meet all these guys in the winter months. But overall, seems like a stout staff.

I've had the privilege of learning from both Neil and Daphne and they are great vis instructors, and Ken writes some pretty cool drill.

The more help the better. Thank you all for helping our Corps, marched here or not. It was great walking into tryouts and seeing females in the room. Perfect. Just what the doctor ordered. I am glad to see so many people wanting us to do great things agian, and you all are. Your hard work is noticed by all. Could you all throw in some WOWZA drill moves this year? I think the men are ready for some serious drill moves this year. Thank you to all helping out, this year is going to be soooooooooooo fun.

Jason

2009 MADISON SCOUTS RULE!

It was great walking into tryouts and seeing females in the room. Perfect. Just what the doctor ordered.

LOL. Daphne is married FYI...

(to Neil)

LOL. Daphne is married FYI...

(to Neil)

Not what I meant, You people take everything and turn it around and always goes the negative. Having females around a all male Drum Corps in a way has a calming effect. They bring a new feel to the Corps which is good. Not sexual. In no way was I referring to anything like that. You all need to grow up! As I said thanks for coming to the Corps and helping out. I did not meet anybody new at tryouts, I was there for a diffrent reason, I meet everyone at the camps.

Jason

ps- I was there to pay my dues in cash, I do it every year.

The corps is putting a great staff together and it will serve them well as they climb back up the competitive ladder.