The Dansville White Sabers announce New Corps Director!

The White Sabers Drum and Bugle Corps is very excited to announce Leslie Amico as their new Corps Director. Leslie has been the Business Manager for the past four competitive seasons, and she has been very successful in that capacity. Leslie has a strong dedication to the corps, and her management skills will help the corps reach a new level of success.

To assist Leslie, John Vona has been appointed Assistant Corps Director. John's many experiences in teaching, coaching, and management will be an asset to the corps. The White Sabers are very excited to make this announcement, and more importantly to get started in the 2009 competitive DCA season!

The White Sabers Drum and Bugle Corps is very excited to announce Leslie Amico as their new Corps Director. Leslie has been the Business Manager for the past four competitive seasons, and she has been very successful in that capacity. Leslie has a strong dedication to the corps, and her management skills will help the corps reach a new level of success.

To assist Leslie, John Vona has been appointed Assistant Corps Director. John's many experiences in teaching, coaching, and management will be an asset to the corps. The White Sabers are very excited to make this announcement, and more importantly to get started in the 2009 competitive DCA season!

Way to go Leslie!!!!! You will do a great job. Hey come on down and join a great team. Have fun!! Make friends!! Play great music!! Come on down and check us out!! :thumbup::doh:

Edited by trptrex

So, what's going on with "Mork & Bundy" (Gerber)? Are they still involved? You guys have been improving steadily over the last few years. Keep it up.

leslie, congratulations on your new position i know you'll do a great job!

Congrats Leslie!! Will you still have time for me now that your a Director??? You will still talk to us Business Managers right????

I'm very happy for you. The Corps in good hands! See you in Rochester this weekend.

Thanks Lois! See you in the tabulation booth!!

Leslie :thumbup:

Congrats Leslie!! Will you still have time for me now that your a Director??? You will still talk to us Business Managers right????

I'm very happy for you. The Corps in good hands! See you in Rochester this weekend.

Hey Allen!

I will always have time for you! It's been too many years for that to change! Thanks for the kind words!! See you Saturday!

Leslie