Lucas Oil Stadium Row numbering

Does anyone know how the rows are numbered at Lucas Oil Stadium?

Is seat one in each row closer to the 50?

Any and all help will be appreciated.

I'd like an answer to this as well.... I've got Sec 441 seats 19 and 20. I suspect that puts me on the 30 yard line side of the section, although I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be closer to the 40 yard line! Anyone who knows please help! And why this kind of information is rarely on seating charts is beyond my comprehension.

I'd like an answer to this as well.... I've got Sec 441 seats 19 and 20. I suspect that puts me on the 30 yard line side of the section, although I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be closer to the 40 yard line! Anyone who knows please help! And why this kind of information is rarely on seating charts is beyond my comprehension.

I cannot answer for the whole stadium layout, but I can verify this one. Yes, section 441 - higher number seat, further away from mid-field.

But how many seats are in each section? That's the key question that's missing from the online seating charts I've seen. When you know the answer to that, in combination with the higher number is away from midfield concept, you can estimate your location.

Ron will figure it out, but he may not have not been in there for a scouting report yet.

Your seat is right on the 40 and you'll be sitting a row up from me haha.

Im thinking you are either slap dab in the middle of your row, or your on the left side of the section of your row in an isle seat which is between the 30 and the 40 yard line. The right side of the section is right behind the 40 yard line.