Show Announcements

Updated Bluecoats show..

Imagine, Children's Hour of Dream, Hunting Wabbits 2, Sky Blue, & Haitian Fight Song

Did someone say that they wanted Jazz back in DCI... well from what i have heard based on the original charts. oh yeah....... it is so totally back.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its about a month until spring training, and we STILL haven't heard all the shows yet.. wtf mate?

And any more official announcements on complete music selections? (corpsreps.com isn't official people)

Well its about a month until spring training, and we STILL haven't heard all the shows yet.. wtf mate?

And any more official announcements on complete music selections? (corpsreps.com isn't official people)

I think at this point, it is simply the oath of silence that is keeping more info from spreading....

Still Waiting on Blue Devils, Blue Knights, and Jersey Surf. Glassmen's Show title has been posted but no further information has been released.

Jersey Surf will probably release their show info After May 13 Seeing as how they will be a featured Corps on the 2009 Edition of DCI: The Countdown 2009

Glassmen's Show title has been posted but no further information has been released.

Actually it's been leaked. There's no official announcement from the corps, so I'm gonna say whoever posted their show here is either speculating or not honorable to their corps privacy demands.

I would bet at least a few the last 4 will announce during the Countdown.

Actually it's been leaked. There's no official announcement from the corps, so I'm gonna say whoever posted their show here is either speculating or not honorable to their corps privacy demands.

I would bet at least a few that the last 4 will announce during the Countdown.

I would be willing to bet this also. I think with everyone exploring the new electronics this year; that some design teams are still trying to secure the rights to all of the new music that has become available with the new toys..

Ready for August 8th.. 111 days and counting. Lucas Oil Stadium

I got this from a pretty reliable source the name of our show will be out when we want it out !

I got this from a pretty reliable source the name of our show will be out when we want it out !

In that case I will get excited and watch your corps when I like .

nice attitude. that's 1 souvie stand I will pass in 2009.

In that case I will get excited and watch your corps when I like .

nice attitude. that's 1 souvie stand I will pass in 2009.

Agreed.

Hey man I wish it was different believe me ! But when the higher ups in our organization

do something it's usually the best thing for the corps and the corps FANs . Evidently Brians

plans are working because you and the second poster are just as excited to hear what the show is as am I . You dcifan2002 and spiritofJSUfan talk about attitude I believe it's you that have the

attitude and I hope that my corps can change that attitude for the better this year since the product

that this corps is putting out will be far superior to that of past years ! :thumbup:

Edited by rudi man