Show Announcements

From what we have so far, I'm thinking I will REALLY like this year!

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really looking forward to seeing Alot of corps this year.

Maybe we will get to see the mysterious snare drummer known as banished beyond!!! i will be looking for the mask.

I want to see how everything works out with cadets increasing to 80 brass along with phantom. Crown was awesome in 2008 and i think this will be the year that they give it a run for the money.

Spirit hopefully will jump back in the top 12 with their show this year.

Waiting to see how Blue Devils can top 2008's show. that was sick and in my opinion the most underrated show in 08.

From what we have so far, I'm thinking I will REALLY like this year!

Meh. Seems like half of World Class is playing music that's been done before. Speaking only for myself, that's disappointing, and it's going to be tough for corps like SCV, the Cadets, Madison, Crossmen, and maybe even Crown to give us something new.

Honestly the show for which I'm the most excited is Phantom's, and that's something that I don't know I've ever said. It seems like they're taking the biggest risk and taking on more of a challenge with their show announcement than anyone else. I can't wait to see how they adapt that show for the field.

What? Now I'm really confused :worthy:

I think he made a vain attempt at sarcasm.

BD does not have a repertoire this year. The entire show is a series of Gregorian chants, backed up by ridiculous visual moves :worthy::worthy: .

And, in spite of all that, they will still finish in the top 5 and perhaps usher in a new era of drum corps excellence :P

All funny business aside, I do look forward to great things from the Blue Devils.

The Cadets Posted back in Late Feb Early march that they were going to focus on West Side Story and Increase The Brass Line to 80.