Empire Statesmen 2009 Kick Off!

After enjoying our 25th Anniversary during the summer of 2008 we are now ready to kick off the New Year. The 2009 version of the Empire Statesmen will be as wild as ever! The staff is set.... the show is set.... now we want you!! If you want to experience being a part of this "One of a Kind" Drum Corps here is your chance. The first camp of 2009 will kick off the New Year this coming weekend, Saturday & Sunday, January 3rd & 4th of 2009. Our Lady of Mercy High School in Rochester, New York. Openings in All Sections!! See the Website for all the info you need. http://www.statesmen.org

If you have any questions feel free to email me directly at allengun@aol.com

Empire Statesmen 2009 / Stronger than ever!! :cool:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get Joe wilt.......

put him on Euph.... make him work

Joe's In.

Perfect fit.

Want to march this summer???? Come check us out this weekend...

http://www.statesmen.org

Happy New Year Everyone!!

What a great way to start off 2009. It was an amazing camp. We got new music :tongue::sad: Kudos to jerry kelsey. another great horn book. looking foward to the next practice in a couple weeks at mercy!!!!! :tongue::sad:

Es09 :music:

WHAT A CAMP !!! The music is amazing. The swing chart is going to be difficult to march to when my brain is telling me to "Jitterbug" !!! Great short performances for the corps members and support staff by the Guard and the Battery / Pit. Enjoyed myself very much and love the "Family Atmosphere" that immediately surrounds you as soon as you walk into that school. Jimmy, David, Allen, Jamie ..... thank you for a great time. Can't wait until next camp.

Ken Roe

Gauchos 1977

Empire Statesmen 2009

WHAT A CAMP !!! The music is amazing. The swing chart is going to be difficult to march to when my brain is telling me to "Jitterbug" !!! Great short performances for the corps members and support staff by the Guard and the Battery / Pit. Enjoyed myself very much and love the "Family Atmosphere" that immediately surrounds you as soon as you walk into that school. Jimmy, David, Allen, Jamie ..... thank you for a great time. Can't wait until next camp.

Ken Roe

Gauchos 1977

Empire Statesmen 2009

Ken,

I didn't know you were in the Gauchos... that explains why your offspring are phenoms.

TA

Greece Cadets

75-79

Wish I could have made it guys! Been pretty sick as of late. :tongue: