Empire Statesmen 2009 Kick Off!

I love ALL TYPES of vibrato.

Donny

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great weekend again!!! Another new batch of new people that came to feel the statesmen hype. Dont forget about the next pratice february 1st!!!

p.s. Your welcome mr. seeley

Ryan is becoming a leader... he kicks the music stand out of the way for any material that is more than one camp old. No one can Out-Work him, no one can Out-Learn him, and no one can Out-Believe him.

He WANTS Moose Ronk's old jersey number.

Edited by Tom D'Bomb

Ryan is becoming a leader... he kicks the music stand out of the way for any material that is more than one camp old. No one can Out-Work him, no one can Out-Learn him, and no one can Out-Believe him.

He WANTS Moose Ronk's old jersey number.

Regardless of the fact that that he WANTS Moose Ronk's old jersey number, the bad news for Ryan is that all three Allen brothers have his number...

Regardless of the fact that that he WANTS Moose Ronk's old jersey number, the bad news for Ryan is that all three Allen brothers have his number...

On topic.... I've heard nothing but good things about the 09 statesmen.

Off topic..... the next Allen generation also has vibrato junior's number. That makes 4..... UH OHHHH

Plus his vibrato isn't even that good.

On topic.... I've heard nothing but good things about the 09 statesmen.

Off topic..... the next Allen generation also has vibrato junior's number. That makes 4..... UH OHHHH

Plus his vibrato isn't even that good.

That's why I made him read Brass Advantage re the three types of vibrato. I will quiz him at the next camp...lol.

Actually, after standing next to Vibrato Junior Codd at 2 camps I will say he is playing pretty well. It's kind of funny when I stand next to him, he seems to forget to play with vibrato. I suppose that happens when you have to worry about your music stand falling over.

Actually, after standing next to Vibrato Junior Codd at 2 camps I will say he is playing pretty well. It's kind of funny when I stand next to him, he seems to forget to play with vibrato. I suppose that happens when you have to worry about your music stand falling over.

He only uses vibrato to impress the ladies.

He needs to learn to play with the Audacity of HYPE.

Ryan -- as I told you last year -- when all 3 Allen brothers have "your number" you need to go into the witness protection program. Let me call my brother -- maybe he has a Canadian police shelter he can hook you up with ... hey desperate times ... Unfortunately for you though -- and the Allen Bros know this from experience -- we have vibrato on this side of the border so you might get tracked down whether you like it or not.

God's speed young man.

Ryan -- as I told you last year -- when all 3 Allen brothers have "your number" you need to go into the witness protection program. Let me call my brother -- maybe he has a Canadian police shelter he can hook you up with ... hey desperate times ... Unfortunately for you though -- and the Allen Bros know this from experience -- we have vibrato on this side of the border so you might get tracked down whether you like it or not.

God's speed young man.

If you go to Canada, you better learn your notes. Because they won't let you back in.

If you tell Canadian Customs Agents that you're coming to the US to play for a drum corps, they'll say, "Oh yeah? Let's hear the Opener."

Just ask Juice.

That's the deal: Stop at Duty Free, prove to Customs that you know your notes, then proceed.