Lake Erie Thunder Camp #2

And........ :thumbdown: part CANADIAN!!!! LABATT'S - LABATT'S - LABATT'S !!!!!!

Second that... :ninja::lol:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

Take a deep breath man! It was all in fun and you know me so why would you think I was serious? Come on! Relax! You know I would never be mean to you so get over it okay. Gee, I've gotten hit a few times on DCP and RAMD (BITD), in the wonderful words of the Eagles (not Verona but the LA band) "Get Over It!"

I'm "over" it. I'm just glad that the STEELERS won the SuperBowl. (#6 ty) I'm glad that Shube, Spam and I have our music memorized. I'm also glad that I finally got measure 71 down. Can't throw VIBRATO in......too many 16th notes. I'm just glad that I didn't snap out too harshly. I know ya Keith. I know that you try to be funny. I also know that I over-react.....at times. I can only take so much before I snap. You see, when I'm in the process of memorizing music, I'm frustrated because I want to memorize it "yesterday." Now ya see? Good. I'm glad that's over with. Now, back to what I was saying.................I'm happy that the THUNDER just hired an Upper-Brass Tech, Chris Wise, who is also a very good horn player. We will have the Lead Sop Line from hell. I do realize that Lead Sops don't make the whole Corps. I play lead though, so I want our section to be outstanding. With Shube and I together, with the other Leads, we will do our best to get 'er done. Now all we have to do is get the Corps Director, Rob Chase, in the line. (that would be like a family reunion) But he'll have his hands full. We'll see.

2 months now that I have not smoked. I can't believe it. Maybe that's why I have been irritable. I'm not afraid to lash out when "I" feel it's appropriate. That's me, and that's why chicks dig me. They know I play Lead Sop. Just ask 'em. I ain't B'S'in. Again, so what if I'm a little strange. I make things interesting..................and there ya have it!

Go Nick!

Again, so what if I'm a little strange. I make things interesting..................and there ya have it!

Go Nick!

We know Nick... in your own way, mainly with Vibrato :thumbup:

What does VIBRATO mean?

I am Nick and..................I'm gonna be nice from now on.

I've just been informed that I am being demoted to 5th Alto Sop. This is my consequence for being mean.

You know what it is Nick, I hear you use it.

I'm sorry that you got moved, since you already memorized your music! At least you can play one of those beautiful Kanstul Alto's :thumbup:

You know what it is Nick, I hear you use it.

I'm sorry that you got moved, since you already memorized your music! At least you can play one of those beautiful Kanstul Alto's :thumbup:

Nice try Spammy-Poo. U should be ashamed of yourself.

No matter how much you, or anyone else for that matter, try to see me snap-out again on DCP, It ain't gonna happen.

Why don't we focus on the topic? Instead of Nick. I'm just one small part of a HUGE beginning in Erie, Pennsylvania.

I do want to mention that any of my posts should not have any reflection on the LAKE ERIE THUNDER. They are MY opinions, any MY opinions only. Not everyone in the THUNDER is a little strange like me. Except for Spammy-Poo.

He's a "few sammiches short of a picnic."

Looking forward to Saturday (Gun Raffle) and Sunday (THUNDER rehearsal)

Gonna be a fun season. I can tell already

I'm just Nick

Looking forward to Saturday (Gun Raffle) and Sunday (THUNDER rehearsal)

Gonna be a fun season. I can tell already

Saturday = Party

Sunday = Business

Come join the fun :thumbup:

Nick will not snap over vibrato insinuations!!!

now repeat after me...

Donny

Nick will not snap over vibrato insinuations!!!

now repeat after me...

Donny

I..............Nick........won't snap on DCP anymore about vibrato. See D.A., I listen to you.

...................................................HOWEVER......................

If I get that solo that I was playing last rehearsal...............Folks, you WILL hear VIBRATO come from my horn. There is a 3-count Donut in which a little VIBRATO would be appropriate. Again, I only use VIBRATO during solo's.

I'm just Nick

I..............Nick........won't snap on DCP anymore about vibrato. See D.A., I listen to you.

...................................................HOWEVER......................

If I get that solo that I was playing last rehearsal...............Folks, you WILL hear VIBRATO come from my horn. There is a 3-count Donut in which a little VIBRATO would be appropriate. Again, I only use VIBRATO during solo's.

I'm just Nick

Ok.. gotta come clean also...

If I get the solo I was playing last rehearsal... There MAY be use of Vibrato from me too... :tongue::tongue:

I haven't used Vibrato in years, hope it still works.. if not, Nick may have to teach me.