19th Annual Dixie Stinger April 4, 2009

Tony, I think the poster wanted the address to the after show party. I posted it for him.

See you Saturday.

That's ok, I lost the piece of paper with the school address on it, so I was able to get it again. Thanks for all the info!!

Edited by buzzgok

:blink::smile: 1 full day and when you wake up it will be time for the 19th Annual Stinger. :smile::smile:

That's ok, I lost the piece of paper with the sachool address on it, so I was able to get it again. Thanks for all the info!!

Do not worry you can get all the info at the school. I will have those tickets at the door for you. See you on Saturday!

Do not worry you can get all the info at the school. I will have those tickets at the door for you. See you on Saturday!
We will be there. Heading down Friday night after work so we can go to inner harbor for a while on Saturday before the show. My fiance is really looking forward to it, this is her first exposure to drum corps other than what they used to show on PBS. Edited by buzzgok

We will be there. Heading down Friday night after work so we can go to inner harbor for a while on Saturday before the show. My fiance is really looking forward to it, this is her first exposure to drum corps other than what they used to show on PBS.

It'll be good to see you, Scott! Please tell your fiance not to be frightened by the emcee. He really is harmless. :smile:

Fran

It'll be good to see you, Scott! Please tell your fiance not to be frightened by the emcee. He really is harmless. :smile:

Fran

Yeah, I know it's the shirts you gotta watch out for! :smile:

Does anyone know if Yankee Rebels are rehearsing on Friday night?

And if so....where???

Practicing FRiday Night starting at 7:30 at the School

COOL!!!!!!

Thanks for the info!!! :smile:

John,

I posted the order of appearance when I received it at rehearsal. One of my assignments every year is to assist Blessed Sacrament. We wouldn't change anything at this late date unless it was an emergency. The rehearsal times are:

Mason Dixon at 1:00

Archer Epler at 1:30

Swing House at 2:00

Reilly Raiders are supposed to be scheduled for 2:30 but I believe they are rehearsing elsewhere.

Bridgemen at 3:00

Blessed Sacrament at 3:30

Caballeros at 4:00

If you need anything else, let me know.

See you Saturday.

Robbie

Robbie, I got side tracked last year and did not make it, but I am looking forward to meeting you this year! I plan on getting there early and turning into a parking lot lizard and watch the practices. The weather promises to be great! Is that Hawaiian clad blabermouth going to be interrupting between drumcorps again?