The Reading Buccaneers

Reading Buccaneers  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What makes them consistently superior?

• Better Design Staff
    • Better Instructional Staff
    • More Talented Membership
    • Better Work Ethic
    • Combination of the above
    • Other

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News flash folks...ain't nobody (except perhaps Bush) in DCA playing ANYTHING remotely difficult. Entertaining yes...Difficult...nope.

What about marching?

I can pick out some Corps that march harder than the 2002 Cavaliers.....Just kidding=p

See corps play loud and ugly the entire show? That's not exciting, it's the Renegades.

I understand that this is your opinion. I'm just curious if you feel that way about all of the Renegades shows. '05? '07? I can't recall a single show that we did that in. :lol:

I'd also have to say that based on the audience's reaction the past 7 years, that we have been quite exciting at times. :lol:

I understand that this is your opinion. I'm just curious if you feel that way about all of the Renegades shows. '05? '07? I can't recall a single show that we did that in. :lol:

I'd also have to say that based on the audience's reaction the past 7 years, that we have been quite exciting at times. :lol:

Probally the one thing that drum corps has done to hurt my overall view of entertainment as a whole, is the fact that just because something isn't clean or thought provoking or "Avante Guard" (no relation to the great NY corps), it is not good.

I am not agreeing at all with the original staement made that this was replied to about loud & ugly, I never thought that for one second about SFR, I am just trying to make the point that when you go to see entertainment, being entertained should be a a number one priority.

I used to find myself judging things on how "clean" it was, be it a grade school play to a broadway show.

Now I go to enjoy the performance and appreciate the performers, regardless.

No not all shows. Some were less painful than others and there were often moments of excellence (mostly in design).

No not all shows. Some were less painful than others and there were often moments of excellence (mostly in design).

Well, thanks for that backhanded compliment, whoever you are! I'm still curious as to which shows or parts of shows you're referring to. As you can tell, I am very proud of the product that the Renegades have put out the last seven years.

News flash folks...ain't nobody (except perhaps Bush) in DCA playing ANYTHING remotely difficult. Entertaining yes...Difficult...nope.

wrong