Phantom's 2007 'On the Road' DVD

Ok, I should receive my 2007/2008 DVD's by week's end, and I've read/heard & seen alot about the 2008 "On the Road" DVD, but has anyone gotten or seen the 2007 "On Air" ?

Hoe is it? What special features are there? in the "Tornado Alley" (running hornline) segments on there? Just curious as it (the 2007 DVD) was only offered limitedly via an email it seems.

Just wondering............. any input? Reviews?

i got it..

the on tour section is pretty good,,, some interviews with members,, scenes of practices and yeah,, the running hornline

lot of features,,, i was disappointed that half the disc must be used in your computer... camp videos for example

it was nice that they have pre-season cd included,, with 2005 -2007 full shows (audio only),,

overall not bad,,, but not the production quality of the 08...

enjoy it...

other than the show, it's just ok. i can't get the camp videos to work on either my mac or pc, which i think is kinda stupid that it can't be played on the dvd player in the first place.

i'll concur that it's not the quality of the '08 dvd. regiment needs to stick with rawtv.

apparently you need quicktime to play the camp vids..

i downloaded irfranview and the the codec pack for it.. and they play fine,,, just an inconvience..

Wonder if the Regiment folks, or those w/RAW (Christensen Video) know about the PC CD ?:? Perhaps Bob can be asked what the best way/format/player to use to view the one disc?