Fusion-Core

Just wanted to remind everyone out there that FUSION-Core is still looking to fill spots in all sections of the corps, especially lower brass and color guard. They have a great staff that really knows their stuff, and the membership is outstanding! If you are still looking to march in a quality organization, you really should check them out!

Hey, drummers! Are you looking to get some real-time experience as an instructor? The percussion staff is looking for a bass drum tech and a snare tech that can motivate their respective sections to reach beyond what they have accomplished thus far. The membership works hard, but smart--can you be the one that gets them to the next level? The percussion staff is also looking to fill one snare drum, one bass drum and two mallet player spots. If you would like to join a great group of people who are working hard but having fun putting a great show together, please visit the corps website for more information:

fusioncorenj.homestead.com

Thanks!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Fusion Core!

Your Crusaders wish you the best for 2009!

:rolleyes:

-----------------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

Thanks guys!!!

This is definately a year to be a part of Fusion, or any drum corps for that matter....but we want you to choose Fusion :rolleyes: !!!!

Right now times are very stressful from day to day. The thing I love most about marching core is the fact that I'm not thinking about the day to day things we deal with everyday like bills, schedules, deadlines, workloads, will I have a job tomorrow, where can I get insurance, etc., etc., etc. I'm just thinking about my parts and my job as a marching member within the drum corps. I get to EXCERCISE and enjoy my hobby and most of all, I get to spend my weekend with people who I care about and have fun with!!! I get to laugh over things like dutting with accents.........LOLOLOL.......Lyndsay, I'm still laughing, and then I get to try to figure out WHAT 69 is talking about, or does that fall under STRESS........ah, just kidding Don, you know I love ya!!!

Well, come check us out........believe it or not, we're still getting new people every weekend, so it's not too late to come down and check it out. I do recommend if your thinking about coming into the hornline or percussion, you contact the caption head and get some music. It's definately something your going to want to look at before you come if possible, ESPECIALLY if your a mellophone :thumbup: !!!!

Next camp February 28th - March 1st......10 - 6 and 10 - 4

Inside her brain, “what is he talkin’ about now?” OK quick reflection on any crazy questions last weekend. Basic block (in the wrestling room) … quiet, good thing I didn’t get into serious match with unnamed baritone dude. The neck bridges and headstand were risky enough – could not resist. Oh yeah, “last time I was in a wrestling room, it was 19 …… (all joined in!) 69.

In horn arc, I recall one question – I can’t resist sometimes, I know. Unnamed horn instructor says, “ya know when I was a teenager, I asked every possible question in the world. There’s a lady over there that marched with me and she knows!” Anyway, so that question was probably “wtf???” Remember? “If out of range, should we sing falsetto or down an octave?” Whatta look – priceless. LOL at myself. Back in the day (19 …) we didn’t sing so much.

Progress: Chaos/Order/Meaning … bring it, and experience it. Good weekend, a little rough on Saturday, esp. as visitors stopped in, but one Long Island horn player made a return and bolstered the horn line right fast! In a small line, you too can make a big impact – very cool. C’mon down, bring it, freakin doit, and have fun.

Just wanted to remind everyone out there that FUSION-Core is still looking to fill spots in all sections of the corps, especially lower brass and color guard. They have a great staff that really knows their stuff, and the membership is outstanding! If you are still looking to march in a quality organization, you really should check them out!

Hey, drummers! Are you looking to get some real-time experience as an instructor? The percussion staff is looking for a bass drum tech and a snare tech that can motivate their respective sections to reach beyond what they have accomplished thus far. The membership works hard, but smart--can you be the one that gets them to the next level? The percussion staff is also looking to fill one snare drum, one bass drum and two mallet player spots. If you would like to join a great group of people who are working hard but having fun putting a great show together, please visit the corps website for more information:

fusioncorenj.homestead.com

Thanks!

best of luck FUSION!!!

:rolleyes:

Right now times are very stressful from day to day. The thing I love most about marching core is the fact that I'm not thinking about the day to day things we deal with everyday like bills, schedules, deadlines, workloads, will I have a job tomorrow, where can I get insurance, etc., etc., etc. I'm just thinking about my parts and my job as a marching member within the drum corps.

That's a really good point, Holly and we can all try and remember that. I once had an instructor come in front of a particularly antsy hornline and say, "The ONLY thing you have to worry about right now is drum corps." It's human nature to let all of the other junk leak in (corners tight) but we need to realize that when we're in a corps, trying to accomplish this incredible thing.

It’s a pretty insane goal if you think about it – okay, let’s get a bunch of folks together, all different ages, all different musical backgrounds, all different abilities. Then we’ll try to get all 60 (or so) of them to do the EXACT right thing at the EXACT right time.

Plenty to think about and possibly worry about in the rest of our lives. When we’re together on the weekends, all we need to worry about is corps.

Four Duts for Holly!! :rolleyes:

Yes, Cyrus is legendary.............after all........he has been around a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg time :)