Empire Statesmen

Why would you want to play a horn that will always Bb?

Love me some G's...

2 things I hope Lake Erie Thunder do.

1.) G horns - Accomplished

2.) No headgear - waiting for conformation

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Empire wore hats in 1989...LOL

We also did for the drum solo in 2006

Empire wore hats in 1989...LOL

Is that the year with the tank?

OK...OK!!!

Kenny.....get control of your young lad. He is not getting the great guidance that I thought that he would receive from none other than Kenny "DCP" Bardin.

Kris...the reason for the hat discussion is that your hair is again out of control and you WANT some kind of headgear to cover the mop that you are growing!!!

If you think Seeley is scary think again. Controlling 1 Bardin is manageable....2 of you will put me out of my mind...lol!!!

Your friendly horn instructor,

Jimmy Steele - Empire Brass Caption Head

P.S. Tommy is right....good thing winter recess is almost over....Kris will go back to school and become smarter....hint, hint...lol!!!

OK...OK!!!

Kenny.....get control of your young lad. He is not getting the great guidance that I thought that he would receive from none other than Kenny "DCP" Bardin.

Kris...the reason for the hat discussion is that your hair is again out of control and you WANT some kind of headgear to cover the mop that you are growing!!!

If you think Seeley is scary think again. Controlling 1 Bardin is manageable....2 of you will put me out of my mind...lol!!!

P.S. Tommy is right....good thing winter recess is almost over....Kris will go back to school and become smarter....hint, hint...lol!!!

LOL jimmy....I'm actually getting my haircut today...your very welcome :rolleyes:

Edit...

and I mean a real haircut this time :thumbup:

Edited by HighBrass08

Why would you want to play a horn that will always Bb?

Love me some G's...

2 things I hope Lake Erie Thunder do.

1.) G horns - Accomplished

2.) No headgear - waiting for conformation

Styling Mousse, Sculpting Gel, and Curl Activator can be used in unlimited quantities.

OK...OK!!!

Is he still wearing skin tight jeans .... that might be whats wrong as well.