Empire Statesmen

Go to Joe Stork's barber.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get your butt to camp and you would know :thumbup:

hey now, Ill be at the next one there kiddo!

I wore a shako for 20 plus years, I am perfectly happy showing off this good looking head.

Judge

This is the best answer I have read yet!! :thumbup:

sorry Kris

slip of the Bardin...

Tom - Former owner of your home... do you still live there? Ask dad... he can explain...

we Oswegonians must stick together...

Kris, you specifically told me yesterday that your dad and Tommy told you how to stay out of trouble on here. Young man you have opend Pandora's Box on this one. Hats, Hats .... oh boy!

Dave

I told him to stay away from topics that Anti-Empire Trolls could use against him.... I just read this and I didn't think it was heading that way. Of course, I am sure that someone will take it there though.... HE LOVES Drumcorps and is passionate about it and his playing, which is more than I can say about most kids today. I absolutely refuse to censor him for fear of some #$%^ taking him out of context. He is learning though.

Let me take Kris for a summer, he will come back a new young man. Running laps has an everlasting effect on today's youth.

DA

If it weren't for the fact that Kristopher has fully commited to Empire this year(along with my wife and I), I would be more than happy having him learn under you at Pioneer. I believe we owe Jimmy, David B, TA, JA etc at ES that much..... probably much much more..................

OK...OK!!!

Kenny.....get control of your young lad. He is not getting the great guidance that I thought that he would receive from none other than Kenny "DCP" Bardin.

Kris...the reason for the hat discussion is that your hair is again out of control and you WANT some kind of headgear to cover the mop that you are growing!!!

If you think Seeley is scary think again. Controlling 1 Bardin is manageable....2 of you will put me out of my mind...lol!!!

Your friendly horn instructor,

Jimmy Steele - Empire Brass Caption Head

P.S. Tommy is right....good thing winter recess is almost over....Kris will go back to school and become smarter....hint, hint...lol!!!

Sorry Jimmy..... The name Bardin comes up on DCP or in the old days ramd and the rabid know-it-alls get their panties in a bunch and decide to come on and tell everyone how to think... Of course we know how well that works on me huh. I will reign him in though.....

BTW there are 3 of us in your line or are you saying my wife isn't as hard to control? if you only know man.....

sorry Kris

slip of the Bardin...

Tom - Former owner of your home... do you still live there? Ask dad... he can explain...

we Oswegonians must stick together...

We sold that quite a few years ago, we own one about a mile from there now... I still remember when I gave you my app for Cru and you said that .... what a small world it is........

The one the only

Kris's Dad