Lake Erie Thunder Mini Camp #4

Hornline, Battery and Pit ensembled the closer including Over the Rainbow and Into the Storm many times over at the end of a very productive mini-camp yesterday.................the hornline has the entire book now, and the battery and pit did a lot of cramming yesterday to continue the process of catching up,......................several candidates auditioned for the conductor spots,..................congratulations to Alex Robertson who was selected Drum Major, and Cristina Campbell who was selected as assistant Drum Major,.................it was a hard decision, as all candidates did a great job, and were well prepared. The guard program is continuing to grow and saw some new faces yesterday as well

Our next mini-camp is scheduled for Sunday March 15 at East High School,.......................we have openings in every section, especially in the Baritone, Contra and Guard sections....................all we need is You.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great rehearsal, E-5 did a great job so far... cant wait to hear more!

By the way??!?

What am I suppose to do with a little under 3 weeks till the next rehearsal??!?

PRACTICE (right Nick??)

Great rehearsal, E-5 did a great job so far... cant wait to hear more!

By the way??!?

What am I suppose to do with a little under 3 weeks till the next rehearsal??!?

PRACTICE (right Nick??)

That's what I'd do. How 'bout that Drum Line?

How 'bout when the Soprano Line turned our music stands around. We all ready have Mod #3 memorized.

I'm pysched! That's all I have to say about that.

.... well, I don't have anything memorized, one rehearsal and all, but I can play through Riders on the Storm, the Elements, Over the Rainbow, Into the Storm and the big horn hits in On the Waterfront. I love this show. (please excuse my earlier attempt to speak "Cheez')

Edited by Mike_B

I love this show.

Guess that means HE IS IN!

I'm in.

I hope you are!

Come and check us out, have fun with us this season!

Edited by Spaml6

Hornline, Battery and Pit ensembled the closer including Over the Rainbow and Into the Storm many times over at the end of a very productive mini-camp yesterday.................the hornline has the entire book now, and the battery and pit did a lot of cramming yesterday to continue the process of catching up,......................several candidates auditioned for the conductor spots,..................congratulations to Alex Robertson who was selected Drum Major, and Cristina Campbell who was selected as assistant Drum Major,.................it was a hard decision, as all candidates did a great job, and were well prepared. The guard program is continuing to grow and saw some new faces yesterday as well

Our next mini-camp is scheduled for Sunday March 15 at East High School,.......................we have openings in every section, especially in the Baritone, Contra and Guard sections....................all we need is You.

Gary, how large is your mini corps can you put out some numbers such as battery , pit ,

horns and guard and where are you based out of ? Is this an all age corps ?

It is an All Age group, based out of Erie, Pennsylvania.

I believe we are going to field a Class A group (less than 65 members) this year.