Lake Erie Thunder Mini Camp #4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention that I was given the "LINTLEY AWARD" for "BEST VIBRATO/SOLO" from the ROCHESTER CRUSADERS in 2001. Out of the many awards I have received, that was definitely one of them. It's nice to be recognized. See?

I have two Lintley awards up at home :) haha

"Where's my Mom award" - 05, Golde left me at a McDonalds :tongue:

And the 06 one... well you'd have to have marched to know that one hahaha

best of luck to LET

I have two Lintley awards up at home :) haha

"Where's my Mom award" - 05, Golde left me at a McDonalds :tongue:

And the 06 one... well you'd have to have marched to know that one hahaha

best of luck to LET

Well at least you got something. Better than nothing.

Golde left me at Smokin' Joe's once. Good thing he lives just around the corner. I let him "have it" when I got to his house. Lysle Ave/Spencer not the best streets in Rochester.

I'm gonna do run-through right now. Tryin' to get good. Might take all season..........but I'm tryin'. Check out the THUNDER. We're stayin' in "G." All I'm sayin' is check us out. We're gonna be good........and there ya have it from Nick....Lead Sop from Erie........talks too much.

Edited by SoloSop420

Ha well I was 14 w/o a cell phone and stranded at a MDs on Lyell Ave... IF you know Rochester then you know what's up hahaha

Nick,

Do a run through for me as well, please. I have to go to class, and it is not a music class. I have plenty of those already.

Donny

Ha well I was 14 w/o a cell phone and stranded at a MDs on Lyell Ave... IF you know Rochester then you know what's up hahaha

Ouch :lol: sorry

Nick,

Do a run through for me as well, please. I have to go to class, and it is not a music class. I have plenty of those already.

Donny

I'll be more than happy to do a run-through for ya D.A. I can't right now. I'm just warmin' up. However, on my way to Pittsburgh today, I'll do one (maybe 2) for ya. See, I play while I'm driving. No BS. I hope that you are doing well in whatever class you're taking. I wish the best for ya D.A.

I compromised with my wife......now I have to practice in the basement. Hey, it's better than being in the dog house.

So, now my updates will be few, and far between. I will say this though: "Check me out on the field. I'll be with the LAKE ERIE THUNDER." We're staying in "G" and I have to re-learn VIBRATO. I have 9 days to get ready for our next rehearsal, so I better get on it. Still don't smoke. Had to quit because I'm Nick, I play Lead Sop, and there ya have it.

1995 THUNDERBIRD OF THE YEAR

2000 ROCHESTER CRUSADER BRASS MVP

(I understand what the LINTLEY award is......thanks for reminding me though) 2001 BEST VIBRATO/SOLO - CRUSADERS

2005 EXTRA EFFORT AWARD ERIE THUNDERBIRDS

Just tryin' to show my dedication to Drum Corps..........I was honored on all 4 occasions........even the LINTLEY.

Last rehearsal was excellent. It was my first day with the new corps. First we stretched and did some breathing. Then warm-ups and we hit the music. We broke for lunch, they served some tasty ox roast sammies (thats thin slice beef au juice, thanks Gary & Tom), relaxed a bit, got a chance to catch up with some old friends. Next we marched some basics block in the gym. After that we worked on the closer and put it together with the drums, sounds great! E5's drum line rocks. Right now they're into their winter indoor program and working in some of the ensemble music too. Great pit as well. All in all, a very satisfying rehearsal. Rob & Ken, with the help of a talented staff, have put together a program here that can't miss. I think I'll go back. Stop in & check it out. Sunday March 15, 11 AM East High School, Erie PA.

Edited by Mike_B

Nick's been quiet... you feeling ok??!?

Cant wait for this weekend, come check it out and join the fun with us!