Lake Erie Thunder Mini Camp #4

Erie is going to have a competitive field corps again. It's been about 25 years. Join it, or at least support those who do. Thanks

:tongue: Erie..as I said in a previous post.....most wonderful memories of RCA Championships.....I have nothing but good thoughts and wishes for your Corps Rock Thunder Rock!! :smile:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunder's got Nick...Nick plays Sop, Chicks dig Nick. Nick dont smoke.

What else needs to be said?

DA

:tongue: Erie..as I said in a previous post.....most wonderful memories of RCA Championships.....I have nothing but good thoughts and wishes for your Corps Rock Thunder Rock!! :smile:

well thank you very much. Those were great times in RCA my friend. That's where all this began for me. Nick and I WILL hoist a beer with you @ DCA's. Hope we run into you.

well thank you very much. Those were great times in RCA my friend. That's where all this began for me. Nick and I WILL hoist a beer with you @ DCA's. Hope we run into you.

:tongue::smile:

looking forward to it for sure!!! :tongue:

Thunder's got Nick...Nick plays Sop, Chicks dig Nick. Nick dont smoke.

What else needs to be said?

DA

Well you could say that our next rehearsal is this Sunday 15Mar @ 11:00. You could say that you'll come and check us out. We are doing pretty good for a first year Corps. Schube's doin' it & Rob's in charge. (the 3 of us were college roommates) I can't wait until we start learning drill. That's all I'm gonna say for now.

I am Nick............

I am Don....and I will be in Milwaukee trying to keep a corps in DCI World Class this weekend. You do what you do, Nick...I am sure it will be good. Because you after all, are still Nick.

I am Don....and I will be in Milwaukee trying to keep a corps in DCI World Class this weekend. You do what you do, Nick...I am sure it will be good. Because you after all, are still Nick.

I never heard anyone call you Don...........anyway.......good luck with your DCI endeavor. I'll be in Erie. I gotta support my hometown. Things are goin' good. I hope things go good for you......Pioneer???? anyway gl

You are right D.A...........I am Nick.......no matter where I'm at.....I'm there............and there ya have it.

Yep I am Don...

you never heard Linton say _"shut up Don"? Cmon Nick...

Don

We're dedicated to bringing competitive drum corps back to the western Pa / Ohio / southwest NY region. If you have the desire, we are the real deal. Join as a member or support crew. All help is appreciated. Rehearsal Sunday 11:00 AM, East High School, Erie, PA. Lunch is provided. Horn players bring your mouthpiece, horns will be provided (If you have a favorite G bugle, you're welcome to use it.) Drummers bring sticks, Guard people bring whatever guard people bring. It's going to be a fun rehearsal, we're just starting our opener. We already have the music for the rest of the show. Now is the best time to get on-board, we'll soon be finalizing numbers and thinking about drill spots. See you there!

Edited by Mike_B