Brigsnews 2009

Short News bits and discussion from THE RED TEAM.

Take the Syracuse St. Patrick's Parade:

The news right now is that we'll be performing with the Brigadiers Alumni Corps in the Saturday, March 14th parade in Syracuse, NY in about 14 days. I think our Alumni brethren will be joining us in all of our local parade commitments which I just can't get enough of!! The parade begins at 12 Noon and ends at 3PM and is yes, completely televised...and repeated.

The Date is corrected now, Thanks Michelle!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

:thumbup::smile::thumbup:

GO BRIGS!!!

Edited by SkipMebden

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The news right now is that we'll be performing with the Brigadiers Alumni Corps in this Saturday, March 7th parade in Syracuse, NY in about 14 days.

Scott,

I do believe that you mean Saturday, March 14th =)

See you this weekend!!!

Take this REMINDER about THIS WEEK'S :cool::smile::cool:BRIGADIERS CAMP:

THE NEXT BRIGADIERS CAMP HAS BEEN MOVED TO MARCH 7TH AND 8TH. Please note the new start time and end time of 1PM to 9PM on Saturday which will only apply to this camp. Sunday's rehearsal will begin at 9AM and end at 3PM. The location has also changed for this camp only to the Elementary School.

South Side Elementary School

200 High Street

Canastota, NY 13032

Saturday, March 7th: 1PM - 9PM

Sunday, March 8th: 9AM - 3PM

We're playing through the whole show again and it's getting really good! Really good.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Edited by SkipMebden

Scott, are you the only guy left from 1993?

Take this REMINDER about THIS WEEK'S :cool::smile::cool:BRIGADIERS CAMP:

THE NEXT BRIGADIERS CAMP HAS BEEN MOVED TO MARCH 7TH AND 8TH. Please note the new start time and end time of 1PM to 9PM on Saturday which will only apply to this camp. Sunday's rehearsal will begin at 9AM and end at 3PM. The location has also changed for this camp only to the Elementary School.

South Side Elementary School

200 High Street

Canastota, NY 13032

Saturday, March 7th: 1PM - 9PM

Sunday, March 8th: 9AM - 3PM

We're playing through the whole show again and it's getting really good! Really good.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Scott, are you the only guy left from 1993?

Pam G.(1991) and Melody W.(1993) -- Both Color Guard -- are still in from 1993. I think that's it. Pam is a Charter Member of the Modern Era Corps (beats me by two years.) Good to hear from you :thumbup: :thumbup: :worthy: Tom! Any corps would be fortunate to have you instructing!

Best regards, Scott

Pam G.(1991) and Melody W.(1993) -- Both Color Guard -- are still in from 1993. I think that's it. Pam is a Charter Member of the Modern Era Corps (beats me by two years.) Good to hear from you :thumbup: :thumbup: :worthy: Tom! Any corps would be fortunate to have you instructing!

Best regards, Scott

me too....,

Dave Keck <-------charter member

Yea Brigs! wont be able to be out there 2 much this weekend, but i hope to come out and play for a little while. For those new/current/future members, the Parade on the 14th is a riot! it is so fun to play with the alumni corps, especially because it puts about 80 brass players sporting the Red and Black! always a fun time!

me too....,

Dave Keck <-------charter member

Of course you're right, Dave! Yes, in fact you tried to recruit me in '91 and '92. I finally said yes in '93 to the best Drum Corps recruiter in the business. Bar none! Great decision, I must say.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Camp this weekend folks as Scott mentioned- the schedule is a little different due to the winter seasons:

Brass: Saturday, 1-9 pm & Sunday, 9 am - 3 pm

Battery: Saturday, 4-9 pm & Sunday, 9 am - 3 pm

Front Ensemble: Sunday, 9 am - 3 pm

Color Guard: Sunday, 9 am - 3 pm

Going to be a great weekend everyone- looking forward to seeing many faces- new and old alike.