There's marching, and then there's...

Jim Nevermann

oh wow. haha as weird as it is, that's just awesome!

:devil:

... tutti frutti!

Puppet

The Bersaglieri are elite infantry regiments of the Italian army. Running in parades is a strict tradition. Their brass bands, known as Fanfara, were playing single-valve instruments some 60-70 years before American drum corps came up with the same concept.

The Bersag horns were in Bb or Eb. Although the clip you see shows them playing modern band instruments, the music they are playing is still the traditional single-valve tunes.

Fantastic video! Thank you.

I don't think I could sit through more than 3 groups like this one as the music sounded all the same to me. But, there is value there.

This is further evidence, I believe, the concept of arena drum corps in America needs to be explored more than it is now. The potential to "do what we do" on a different plane is most apparent.

Ahhh brings back memories of my time in Italy. That is kind of nuts, but impressive to see. I can not imagine running and playing like that, the stamina has to be unreal, maybe way back when I could have attempted it. Today, I would make it about a minute before needing a crash cart...

The Bersaglieri are elite infantry regiments of the Italian army. Running in parades is a strict tradition....

Many thanks for the info.