Albion Grenadiers first and Only WIN

I have actually heard that SAME story before from someone totally seperated from you Bill. His name is Andy, a short Italian guy that played baritone and joined the Air Force drum corps. Do you know who I am talking about?

Donny

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a short Italian guy named Andy Massaro but he was a guard captain. Can't think of anyone else.

There was a short Italian guy named Andy Massaro but he was a guard captain. Can't think of anyone else.

His name was Tony Massaro. He was the Color Guard captain or a few years. Another short Italian guy was our cymbal player Steve Resone. He was one of the best, quite a showmen during our show. After many a show he was the Corps enforcer. At many of the corps parties after the shows it seems he would always get in a fight. I never saw him loose a fight, maybe it was that Pennsylvania beer.

Another short Italian guy was our cymbal player Steve Resone. He was one of the best, quite a showmen during our show. After many a show he was the Corps enforcer. At many of the corps parties after the shows it seems he would always get in a fight. I never saw him loose a fight, maybe it was that Pennsylvania beer.

Steve was a fantastic guy. He was a good freind and "advocate". We had some adventures......

• 2 weeks later...
His name was Tony Massaro. He was the Color Guard captain or a few years. Another short Italian guy was our cymbal player Steve Resone. He was one of the best, quite a showmen during our show. After many a show he was the Corps enforcer. At many of the corps parties after the shows it seems he would always get in a fight. I never saw him loose a fight, maybe it was that Pennsylvania beer.

I've also heard of Steve :)