Best Countdown theater?

I haven't seen DCI in theaters in about 4 years. I've been to downtown and Mira Mesa to see DCI in the theaters. My question is where in San Diego is it the best to see the show? Basically which theater is the loudest. Every time I go I I always have to ask for the volume to be turned up.

If you dont mind the drive, come up Interstate 5 to the Irvine Sprctrum. The management put us in one of their best theaters last year for DCI Quarters, due to the size of the crowd. (which actually was their biggest theater, showing The Dark Knight). The sound was excellent in there. The Spectrum is in The Countdown's Top 10 list again, for ticket sales - so expect a large crowd. Also, Kingsmen Alums and other drum corps fans are gathering at 5:30pm at Champps Sprots Bar & Grill, just a few steps away from the theater. Come by and say hello if you want. Hope to see you there.

Edited by Dmlkmen

If you dont mind the drive, come up Interstate 5 to the Irvine Sprctrum. The management put us in one of their best theaters last year for DCI Quarters, due to the size of the crowd. (which actually was their biggest theater, showing The Dark Knight). The sound was excellent in there. The Spectrum is in The Countdown's Top 10 list again, for ticket sales - so expect a large crowd. Also, Kingsmen Alums and other drum corps fans are gathering at 5:30pm at Champps Sprots Bar & Grill, just a few steps away from the theater. Come by and say hello if you want. Hope to see you there.

Yeah the spectrum is great. Although last year at the countdown they did not have it loud enough until right before phantoms show. Last year there were tons of alums at the countdown. It was a great time. The Spectrum is normally really good for this type of thing.