Lake Erie Thunder Camp #8

I was wondering the same thing...where's Nicky boy? He is my friend, please tell me your kidding Spam.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering the same thing...where's Nicky boy? He is my friend, please tell me your kidding Spam.

I saw him Sunday - but have not heard from him since. Can Nick come out to play?

Good deal...

Donny

Edited by donnymusic

I was notified via FACEBOOK that I was being summoned on DCP. Donny you are my friend as well. You will always be my friend no matter what. I'll talk to ya.

There is THUNDER in the forecast at Iroquois High School this Sunday. I'll be there. That's where Rob teaches and Ken, our Brass Caption Head, is Principal. I'll be there. Rob will probably give me detention for playing too loud and Ken might paddle me. I ain't scared! Bring it on!

For those who don't all ready know...........I am Nick, I play lead Sop, and I got one solo. Chris Wise has the other one. He marched with Phantom last year. He's good!.......and my mom says that chicks dig me. Thanks mom!

........................and there ya have it!

"GO NICK"!!!!!!!

I was notified via FACEBOOK that I was being summoned on DCP. Donny you are my friend as well. You will always be my friend no matter what. I'll talk to ya.

There is THUNDER in the forecast at Iroquois High School this Sunday. I'll be there. That's where Rob teaches and Ken, our Brass Caption Head, is Principal. I'll be there. Rob will probably give me detention for playing too loud and Ken might paddle me. I ain't scared! Bring it on!

For those who don't all ready know...........I am Nick, I play lead Sop, and I got one solo. Chris Wise has the other one. He marched with Phantom last year. He's good!.......and my mom says that chicks dig me. Thanks mom!

:tongue: Mom's are always right......Hope the solo's are great!!! someone mentioned here that the sops from Erie are wicked...should be awesome!!! :devil:

Nick remember rule #1.

Vibrato only on solos, grasshopper...

Donny

also, former Glassmen Gina Cass, soon to be Gina Baker, also has a melli solo,...................

Just one more day and counting until "WE CREATE THE NEXT THUNDER AND LIGHTNING STORM"!!!!.......This Sunday!!!!

And....We will do it at "DCA" this Summer.......!!!! :tongue:

Come check us out....You will have a "Great Time" and have a chance to play some really "Great Music"!!!! :tongue::xmas: