An on tour must-have

I found this contact lens case a while back and thought how I would have killed for one of these when I was on tour. Not that traditional cases are that horrible, but I loved this b/c it can stay attached to the top of your bottle of solution. Just one less step and one less thing to have to keep track of on tour.

Enjoy. Or write me off at nuts, lol

kapaclip-lens-case.jpg

I have to wear glasses when my contacts aren't in, so I find that keeping my standard contact case in my glasses case works just fine. I fill up the case with new solution when I shower, so I don't have to keep a big thing of solution around. It seems like something like that would pop off the solution bottle easily. Knowing me, I'd probably lose it the first week on the road.

I have one, and fwiw, it doesn't come off easy. :shrug:

I know it's not for everyone - but I lose stuff easy. I did the case in the glasses case thing too, and I wound up w/out a case for about a week at one point b/c it fell out.

that sucked.

I use one day contacts that you just toss out when your done with them, and put a new pair in the next day. IMO its way more convenient than having to take them out, clean em, and then clean them in the morning. Also, there way more comfortable. just my .02

I used the one day contacts, myself and it went pretty well. But I still really like this case, looking at it.

I think daily contacts would be great for tour - but that's a lot of little things for me to keep up with! hahah I also don't like that they're slightly more expensive than monthlies for me.

Contacts on tour just turned into a bad idea. It made more sense to wear prescription sunglasses during rehearsal since the contacts tired out my eyes. But then, since I wasn't wearing them very much over the summer, combined with all the sweat, half way through the summer I contaminated my contacts. I wore them for a few shows, but by midsummer it felt like my eyes were on fire almost half an hour in.

I'm also not a candidate for disposables. Man, those would have been a ton nicer!