6th Annual Cabs at the Beach

Maybe he meant a bear...

oh wait that was in Blairstown...

Good luck to all, see everyone this weekend!

Now that's Funny...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bushwackers are looking forward to our 2009 debut in Wildwood this weekend! Good luck to all performers, competing or exhibition!

Hey Chris Can't wait to see the corps.. Safe travels...

Everyone travel safely to Wildwood......Cabs are awaiting the arrival of the new season. We love kicking off the start of the season. BTW, I think polls before the first show are dumb. I mean, no one has competed yet, the corps are all anxious to perform, and I am sure everyone is ready. So, come and enjoy, cheer for your favorites (hopefully that will be the Caballeros...lol), and may all the corps do their best and entertain our excited crowd. I am so pumped!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone...especially at Kelly's afterwards. :tongue::blink::blink:

Looking forward to seeing everyone...especially at Kelly's afterwards. :tongue::blink::blink:

What is this Kelly's that everyone keeps talking about?!?!?

Okay, I couldn't keep a straight face on that one for too long. Safe travels to all, can't wait to see you all down there!!!

Looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow at historic Maxwell Field. A fond advance welcome to our southern brothers and sisters from the Carolinas. This will be their first visit to our legendary little resort - "the Wildwoods, NJ: The true birthplace of Rock and Roll and the Doo Wop Capital of the World." (Not to mention the "Drum Corps Capital of New Jersey").

Bet y'all "southerns" didn't know that the Wildwoods is actually about 25 miles or so BELOW the Mason Dixon Line, so that makes us one of you. Y'all enjoy now!!!

Thom :tongue:

And there is this amaziing big yellow thing in the sky that came out from behind all the clouds this morning......watched it rise over Morey's Pier......

It was a beautiful thing!!!!!!!

See ya when I get there tomorrow afternoon my brother........so, ya got to see the sunrise???? Lucky you

And there is this amaziing big yellow thing in the sky that came out from behind all the clouds this morning......watched it rise over Morey's Pier......

It was a beautiful thing!!!!!!!

See ya when I get there tomorrow afternoon my brother........so, ya got to see the sunrise???? Lucky you

Wildwood Here we come....

Bet y'all "southerns" didn't know that the Wildwoods is actually about 25 miles or so BELOW the Mason Dixon Line

Absolutely right. Barbara and I have to drive north to NJ before we head south for Wildwood.

Fran