WGI returns to Rochester

The new regional schedule is out for WGI and one is listed for February 20 in Rochester New York. Yahoo!

Rockin' good news.

Can this be the general regional schedule discussion?

Cool....cause I swear to Stanley Knaub if they have that effing Austin regional at Akins HS I am NOT going to it.

Rockin' good news.

Can this be the general regional schedule discussion?

Cool....cause I swear to Stanley Knaub if they have that effing Austin regional at Akins HS I am NOT going to it.

This may be brought up at the TCGC meeting on Sunday... and potentially to WGI at their meeting.

Would you really rather just not have a regional in Austin? Is that really a better option?

So it's either at Akins or it doesn't happen, is that what you're saying?

So it's either at Akins or it doesn't happen, is that what you're saying?

Well, possibly. consider the other venues in Austin. Not many choices.

All I'm saying is that people ##### and ##### about that venue, but when it boils down to it, they're just providing us with a service. Maybe we should just be grateful to have 3 regionals in Texas!

How did a topic about WGI returning to Rochester turn into a pissing contest about the Texas regionals? :lol:

How did a topic about WGI returning to Rochester turn into a pissing contest about the Texas regionals? :lol:

I have no idea. And then when you ask someone to clarify their statement, it gets worse!

Anyway, I'm glad Rochester is getting a WGI Regional! It will help those few guards from Canada by reducing their travel, and help some of the New England guards as well!

Now if only it would move back to Norristown, PA! Not that I could go anymore, but I loved the regional at that venue.

I have no idea. And then when you ask someone to clarify their statement, it gets worse!

Anyway, I'm glad Rochester is getting a WGI Regional! It will help those few guards from Canada by reducing their travel, and help some of the New England guards as well!

Now if only it would move back to Norristown, PA! Not that I could go anymore, but I loved the regional at that venue.

This got worse?

I realize that this may be a similar complaint to the Texas sidebar kerfuffle, but does anyone know where it's going to be held? The last time Rick and I went to the Rochester regional, it was at the convention center, and IMO, that wasn't a great location. The seats were so low that we couldn't see much of anything. We enjoyed it so much more when it was in an actual gymnasium.