New All Age Corps in Texas

Hmmmmm. Sounds like someone has a real axe to grind. Instead of doing it here, why don't you do it face-to-face with these people? BE A MAN!

(PS: I have nothing to do with either of these groups. Just tired of seeing people mouth off about corps on here and not actually being man enough to actually do something about it. Guess us oldtimers did things differently.......)

:tongue::crazy::doh::crazy::doh::worthy::worthy:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And is your doubt based on ANY kind of evidence or knowledge? I DOUBT IT.

It is actually. I am pretty close to a few members. They were under the impression that the corps name was just changing. Not that a whole new corps was being formed.

BE A MAN!

I'm sorry, sir. It's not in my interest to get gender reassignment surgery.

So...that's a little silly to come out and say that there's a new corps since it's the same exact one.

Well then, you seen to know all the facts and therefore your childish public mudslinging of the organization makes absolutely NO sense unless your agenda is INDEED to soil the reputation of the Vigilantes, and I do indeed suspect that is your exact agenda.

Well then, you seen to know all the facts and therefore your childish public mudslinging of the organization makes absolutely NO sense unless your agenda is INDEED to soil the reputation of the Vigilantes, and I do indeed suspect that is your exact agenda.

You seriously had to go back to my first post to find something wrong? I'm just trying to figure out the truth. I haven't been mudslinging either, I've just been pointing out facts. The term "mudslinging" implies the use of insults and gossip. You're the only one that's been "mudslinging." Resorting to calling me childish and saying that I need to be a man? Seriously? Resorting to immature and shallow insults? And, the Vigilantes "Drum and Bugle Corps" has no reputation to soil but if someone doesn't come on here and start telling the truth, the reputation isn't off to a good start. The original question that everyone is wondering is this:

Who are the Vigilantes? Did Frontier just get renamed? If so, why was it announced as a new corps. If they are a whole new corps, why do they have Frontier's money, show idea, members, staff, etc?

Edited by JPeg

You seriously had to go back to my first post to find something wrong? I'm just trying to figure out the truth. I haven't been mudslinging either, I've just been pointing out facts. The term "mudslinging" implies the use of insults and gossip. You're the only one that's been "mudslinging." Resorting to calling me childish and saying that I need to be a man? Seriously? Resorting to immature and shallow insults? And, the Vigilantes "Drum and Bugle Corps" has no reputation to soil but if someone doesn't come on here and start telling the truth, the reputation isn't off to a good start. The original question that everyone is wondering is this:

Who are the Vigilantes? Did Frontier just get renamed? If so, why was it announced as a new corps. If they are a whole new corps, why do they have Frontier's money, show idea, members, staff, etc?

"You seriously had to go back to my first post to find something wrong?"

DID I find something wrong? Apparently so...............because you are publicly asking stupid inflammatory questions, and as it turns out you seem to already know the answers. Hence, all you've got to offer is slander based on nothing.

I wash my hands of you. You are the one being childish, and you probably haven't had much chance to catch up on the soap operas you missed, and you are trying to create one here.

I have a very good suspicion on behalf of what group of people you are acting as cronie for. Well and good. However, we do agree that someone from Vigilantes needs to come on here and straighten out the record so that people such as yourself can eat your words and go away.

"You seriously had to go back to my first post to find something wrong?"

DID I find something wrong? Apparently so...............because you are publicly asking stupid inflammatory questions, and as it turns out you seem to already know the answers. Hence, all you've got to offer is slander based on nothing.

I wash my hands of you. You are the one being childish, and you probably haven't had much chance to catch up on the soap operas you missed, and you are trying to create one here.

I have a very good suspicion on behalf of what group of people you are acting as cronie for. Well and good. However, we do agree that someone from Vigilantes needs to come on here and straighten out the record so that people such as yourself can eat your words and go away.

You quoted a question, not a statement. Therefor, nothing can be wrong, sorry. And if I knew the answers...why would I bother asking the questions? And if I did know the answers, then my "slander" (slander implies false information which nothing I have posted is false) would be based on my knowledge. Sorry, you're not making any sense here.

I'm actually using my Saturday to relax from my hectic week and catch up on my shows. Thank you for your concern for my media habits though :)

I am not acting on anyone's behalf. No one knows who I am. I have, infact, gotten several messages private messages from former board members and staff rooting me on and confirming my facts, but they do not even know who I am. I do not reveal my identity on any public forums usually to protect the groups that I am involved with.

But yes, someone does indeed need to come and set the record straight. I don't know how I would "eat my words" though since I've stated facts and asked questions that have remained unanswered and really ignored by this new corps staff. It's apparent that they have been on here but have failed to acknowledge this situation. Why is that?

Edited by JPeg

Moderators - feel free to close this thread.

Those truly concerned know how to get in touch for answers. We have been open on this thread. You know where to find us. We sign our names and our identities are not hidden.

I am not acting on anyone's behalf. No one knows who I am. I have, infact, gotten several messages private messages from former board members and staff rooting me on and confirming my facts, but they do not even know who I am. I do not reveal my identity on any public forums usually to protect the groups that I am involved with.

You could do a much better job of protecting your identity, to be quite honest with you. I'm fairly certain that I have figured out who you are. I won't use your real name publicly here, but your last name ends with a "Y" and your last name ends with an "M", yes?

I could be wrong. Either way, since you are an anonymous troll you've got no credibility and are not worth any further responses from me. I leave the defense of the good name of the Vigilantes Drum & Bugle Corps to actual Vigilantes. Good day.

Moderators - feel free to close this thread.

Those truly concerned know how to get in touch for answers. We have been open on this thread. You know where to find us. We sign our names and our identities are not hidden.

I can't think of a worse way to handle the accusations brought forth here than to simply close the thread with NO answers to the general public, amongst which are potential Vigilantes recruits.

But i digress..................as I've previously stated I have no right to speak for the corps, YOU DO. If this is the way you choose to handle it, I leave it in your capable hands.

Edited by ContraRich77

I'm sorry, sir. It's not in my interest to get gender reassignment surgery.

I apologize. I thought, by the way you "spoke", that you were a male. Being from the generation I am, I am not used to true ladies speaking with such vehemence! :tongue: